Week 2: What would you do?

compuvision02

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry Dan, you know I always back you up, but 0-60 in 3.5? It's not a McLaren lol.

C6 Z06's run the 0-60 in 3.2.

EVO should be able to, if it's managing to pull 12.2's.

Horsepower : 286 hp @ 6500 rpm

Torque : 289 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm

Redline : 7000 rpm

Top speed : 156 mph(electronically limited)

0-60 mph : 4.4 sec.

0-¼ mile : 12.9 sec @ 106.2 mph

60-0 braking distance : 110 ft

200 ft skidpad : 0.98 g

Thats just assuming that acceleration is the same thru all the gears. Which you know that it's not, so it is feasible to have that fast of a 0-60 time and be a lot slower going the rest of the way to 117.

Wrong. If it ran 12.2 at 117, than it is absolutely not feasible for it to go 0-60 in 3.5.

That would mean that it goes from 0-60 in 3.5, and then from 60-117 in 8.7. That's ridiculous lol.

Uhm, I don't see where you're in any place to call someone wrong when you're driving something that's FWD and doesn't know the meaning of the term "launch".

AWD is all about the launch. That's why you don't see a lot of AWD cars roll racing. The gearing is too steep.

Dude, STI's AND EVO's are mean from rolls too.

Whatever, once again, you want to be right, so you can assume that you are, when really, we all know that that particular EVO isn't doing it in 3.5. That's just my opinion.

Show me time slips or video and I will delete my post.

/rant.

Again, you've failed to read the f*cking thread you twat.

I already asked for slips/vid/mod list on that EVO, if you'd f*cking READ, you'd know that. Moron. Jesus Christ your stupidity hurts.

Okay, CX, throwing a short tantrum at solles and then talking with him is one thing. But holding a grudge isn't called for. And believe me he knows more about cars then most of this forum combined. So just drop it dude.

Okay, CX, throwing a short tantrum at solles and then talking with him is one thing. But holding a grudge isn't called for. And believe me he knows more about cars then most of this forum combined. So just drop it dude.

I'm not throwing a tantrum. If you think this is that, you're sorely mistaken. And, who's said I'm holding a grudge?

Talking to the tool like a civil human being doesn't seem to work, so I have to try other methods. Of course, at this point he's probably gone and run, crying to the mods like he did the last time we had words.

I never cried to mods.

I don't even know who the mods are anymore.

All I know is 88 is right. You're being a baby to me for no reason.

You used to be cool, now who knows.

I'm being a baby. Funny.

HKS 272 Camshafts + VT

Reflash

HKS Intake

Test Pipe

Hard Pipes

Cat-back exhaust

Twin-Disc Clutch

Hot-bits Coilovers

Evo 9 MR wheels

Nitto tires

I don't think you understand how ridiculous these cars are from a dead stop....

I drove it to school for a week, raced a few cars from both a dig and a roll and STOMPED them all....including a Cobra, Sti, and another Evo 8....

0-60 in 3.5 is def reasonable with this car...

I don't think of them as a joke, at all. I was just wanting to know why it was a 12.2 car without him having mentioned any modification. I understand they're quick off the line.

I still that matt (kid with the evo) should take it to the track first before he starts posting times regardless of who hes beaten. Whered you get 12.2 from if you havent been to the track yet?

The previous owner ran 12.2

I agree with you though

We're going wed so we shall find out

The previous owner ran 12.2

I agree with you though

We're going wed so we shall find out

o i didnt know that the previous owner gave him the times. but still the ecu was flashed for a different set up so its probably gonna be different

Second gear was a little nasty.

The TTII's need stickier rubber. I wasn't wasting my time heating those crapty Kumho's of mine.

yeah ya don't heat street tires....lol just spin em enough to get the dirt and stones out....so like...... half a second.

Archived