Problem with lifting car - Need help on photo inside

pcamuto

I tried to rotate the tires myself and had the car up on the hydrolic jack just fine. The problem occurred when I had to locate a spot to put the jack. Unfortunately the spot I choose was not strong enough and got pushed in. I believe it is the floor board or firewall of the car. I don't think it is too serious but want to verify with the pros!

2442987580061935366YNpKLz_th.jpg

The spot was by the rear tire, passenger side.

Thanks.

Wow, haha. Good job.

If nothing is malfunctioning, and the interior seems to be okay..you should be fine.

LOL, I know. I've done this before but it looks like the accord has limited spots. Does anyone know what the exact part is just to be sure?

Like 88 said, it's slightly behind the sideskirt..just a little metal lip that sticks down..There's four of them at each corner of the car, behind the skirts.

Like 88 said, it's slightly behind the sideskirt..just a little metal lip that sticks down..There's four of them at each corner of the car, behind the skirts.

Is the metal lip that sticks down where I should have put the jack or where it got pushed in?

You should be alright, but that was a very dangerous move. If you don't know what you are doing you could get seriously hurt or die.

Check inside the cab directly above where you jacked it up, you should be able to feel a bump. The only bad thing I can think of is if you change your stock seats out you might have bent the bolts that go into the floor.

Archived