stupid mf'ers

xxscaxx

so i come back from going to fridays with my girlfriend and roomie, and what do i find on my car? some f*cking butthead who threw coffee all over my goddamn windshield, scoop, and hood. i swear to f*cking god. last year someone slashed my tire on my del sol. tomorrow im going to security n if something else happens to my goddamn car im going to court with this f*cking school. i swear, to god, the security here is f*cking worthless. you could murder someone in this parking lot n they wouldnt see.

if i seem ill tempered for a while, my apoligies. but im in a f*cking BAD mood.

it came off with no problems. they must have just done it b4 i got back b/c i could smell it from like 4 feet away and it ran off easy. it just pisses me the f*ck off b/c i know someone did it deliberately. i just dont know who it is b/c i get along with everyone here. ugh a;slfjsdlfjs

I know how you feel, after my trunklid got keyed in October I was so angry I was shaking and couldn't sleep the next 2 nights. I wish I could find the queerbag who did it. Some people are just insecure like that.

In an effort to lighten the mood:

I spilled coffee all over my sol right after having washed and waxed it that day. It was on a first date with a girl I really liked. I felt stupid.

In an effort to lighten the mood:

I spilled coffee all over my sol right after having washed and waxed it that day. It was on a first date with a girl I really liked. I felt stupid.

yeah were talking about getting crap on nice cars :D kidding.

that sucks man. some people are just so stupid. if they have a problem with you, take it up face to face. yeah im cool im gonna do crapt to his car because the car can fight back. that guy is a bitch

yeah, too bad ppl are pussies and wouldnt take it up face to face, because id break their damn face.

john - eh, its all good man. least you know you did it :laugh:

just a buncha haters man...thats really messed up though...oh man I wish I had pics of when my crx was stolen...oh man they did a number on that car...they keyed the entire car and it was a 4,500.00 paint job...it really sucked bro

I think STi's are like the most vandalized car of any import tuner. Idk, I heard that from a kid who refused to buy an STi and instead bought an auto Legacy GT. Don't get me wrong the Legacy GT is a fine fine car. Just his reasons for not getting an STi was that its manual only and its like one of the most vandalized car out there.

That sucks xxscaxx. Glad it didn't do any permanent damage.

mycarsux - auto legacy gt's can be stupid fast too for not much more work than an STI. (I'm sure xxscaxx knew I'd say something like that).

lol sure did. yeah, im glad i saw it and was actually out because if i didnt i wouldnt have saw it till the morning and it would have sat overnight.

and yes, STi's are very commonly stolen. #1 stolen car in jersey. im not really worried about that though, especially at my house because i live in a private area.

Archived