Need some Newbie information (technical)

YamahaR1

I would like to know a few things about my 1999 honda accord, i just purchased the car as my new daily driver, im an audi/vw/bmw owner and dont have much experience with hondas.

1. Where is the ECU on the V6 3.0 model?

2. Does anybody have the name for this ecu? is it P8C?

3. Does anyone have the pinout for that ECU?

4. i hate this immobilizer system, any way to bypass it or remove it?

im new to the forums but not new to cars, im a very experience mechanic so you dont have to brake it down barney style.

thanks in advance to anyone who can offer some help

not to be a weiner but the serch button would help you find alot of the answers on here for you.

dont need smart ass replies, i have looked but the search engine here SUCKS, and google isnt helping any. there is very little info on 98+ V6s, they seem to be left ouf of every forum. so gtfo

Ask your question on 6thgenaccord.com No 6th gen is left out there... lol... There would also be plenty of pictures etc. for you to see if you want to look as well, trust me.:thumbsup:

Ask your question on 6thgenaccord.com No 6th gen is left out there... lol... There would also be plenty of pictures etc. for you to see if you want to look as well, trust me.:thumbsup:

thanks, im glad to see there are prople willing to help. i will check that site out.

dont need smart ass replies, i have looked but the search engine here SUCKS, and google isnt helping any. there is very little info on 98+ V6s, they seem to be left ouf of every forum. so gtfo

dude you don't have to be a prick. not many people even use the search button on here, it was just a suggestion. you should also learn that alot of us on here don't like to deal with people who get pissed off so easily.

the same way i don't like to deal with smart asses, im a very busy professional and don't have time to be messing around. i have the knowledge and willingness to help anyone who's having a problem or a questions regardless of how stupid it is, that's just my nature.

Archived