got some rims on my teg

97blackonblackcivic.

I like the look of the wheels, kind of similar to a stock-ish bmw rim to me. Although, looking at your pictures gave me a headache.

i really like my tail lights, they go with the car.

i know im not a photographer, i just wanted to fit the car in the pic.

With that logic red tail lights go with a red car :pirate:

oh and if you back up you can get the whole car in the pic :thumbsup:

With that logic red tail lights go with a red car :pirate:

oh and if you back up you can get the whole car in the pic :thumbsup:

LOL...

I guess he was trying to get a close-up pic...maybe next time a pic of the side of the car...

the rims look good :) nice work!

• 2 weeks later...

LOL This kid can't do anything right first the pics are way too big... but have no pictures or bad angles of the "NEW RIMS" he got. Then when he does get an "EXCELLENT SHOT" of the rims the pic is too damn small. BLONDE MOMENTS? I think so.:-D But for the lack of a "GOOD" picture the rims look great :-D

NOW? I Just got some RIMS? I have a picture of them... WHAT KIND OF TIRES WOULD BE GOOD FOR MY INTEGRA ON THE SIG?

2000936419921150379_rs.jpg

meshes FTW

EZNACHO... X2 i love those wheels... flat black them sumbiches (hate the ones on there now)

97black... about the tails... i like black tails, maybe a bit much on a black car, but its ok i think, mine are black on a red car and i think that works a bit better than on black. anyways, i am usually totally against silver wheels, i don't know why but i hate hate hate them, but its working for your car, cuz if i told you to paint your wheels black... well that would just look silly

Archived