got some rims on my teg

97blackonblackcivic.

If you told him to paint his wheels black, you'd be a toolbag who had horrible taste in rims.

Oh, wait. You are a toolbag who has horrible taste in rim appearance.

Who the f*ck flat blacks LS Meshes and thinks they look good? I understand gloss blacking the inner portion and polishing the lips, but flat f*cking black?

Naaah.

Anyone who has the audacity to flat black LS meshes isn't worth my time LOL. I'll belt out my opinion of them and that'll be that.

If you told him to paint his wheels black, you'd be a toolbag who had horrible taste in rims.

Oh, wait. You are a toolbag who has horrible taste in rim appearance.

Who the f*ck flat blacks LS Meshes and thinks they look good? I understand gloss blacking the inner portion and polishing the lips, but flat f*cking black?

i f*cking hate when the mesh rims are painted black, however has anyone seen them a different color like green or red? BTW the word toolbag is hilarious

frackin thread jack.. you already made your own thread? why did you post in this one, mr 500 dollar ugly integra.

hahaha mr 500 dollar integra thats hilarious

I'm so so sorry as you can see I don't post much, but I really didn't mean to THREAD JACK once again I APOLOGIZE I'm SORRY DISCULPENME POR FAVOR please forgive me! In case those of you don't understand in one language! :)

• 3 weeks later...
No, its not better. Now the pic is so damn small I can't see anything.

(btw, i'm just pulling your chain)

If you look closely at the very first pic they appear to be badly curb-rashed. Maybe it's just the picture, or maybe he doesn't want you to see them close up.

i have a set of fat fives i painted takata green.

they look good in a very ugly way.

My cousin had his '95 DC2 with a 98 front/rear conversion painted in lime green with gold pearl..with 18" racing hart C5's paintmatched. Car looked great. Same mentioned car is now HOK Candy Red, JDM front ended with gold Volk CE28N's in 5-lug form, also has a pair of matte black Volk TE-37's.

I'm so envious. Bastard is making more power in his Integra than I am in my car. He's well over the five hundred horse mark.

• 5 months later...

Archived