me playin some guitarra

xxscaxx

i was bored so i made a video. the first clip is something i made up. its a song me and my friend wrote ( i made guitar, he made the lyrics) so sorry no singing lol. he sings it anyway. its not the whole thing just the intro, verse, and chorus n then it goes back to the verse a little.

th_102_1559.jpg

and this is for the ladies... enjoy. i messed up once or twice because for some reason as soon as i turn a camera on i f*ck up. but its still pretty clean.

th_102_1562.jpg

lol ps...if u look in the background, by the window, there is a big box with a blanket n crap on it...thats my downpipe uppipe and wastegate :)

sounds soooo gooood...so relaxing too...you are very good :)

lol all I know on the guitar is E minor...

wish i could download it but i got dial-up :D ... :rant:

i broke another string the other day and im waiting for my new ones in the mail. Im becoming very impatient

ohhh, and from the pic of the video...built in tuners FTW

lol thanks for the feedback guys.

FDP - im glad i could sooth you lol. its funny, my gf says the same thing when i play, that it relaxes her. ill post more clips up when i get a chance.

lol, its hard to play songs by the almost and bands liek that because its not pure acoustic. so it wouldnt really sound good.

lol, its hard to play songs by the almost and bands liek that because its not pure acoustic. so it wouldnt really sound good.

ummm... in the video of say this sooner, didnt u see him in the diner thingy playin his acoustic?lol i know wat u mean though :D

i will when i get a chance. maybe if people start giving requests like mycarsux ill start posting like weekly.

what i meant is like, the song by the almost is just not purely acoustic. so yeah, i can play it, but its just going to sound stupid without the other instruments in it.

Archived