My Build

lifemalfunction

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At a complete stop it is kind of hard to turn, but nothing too diffficult. Just dont have your 100lb girlfriend try to do it or anything.

From a roll it feels nearly identical to power steering with a little bet more "preciseness".

Come drive my car without it. :)

Is that an ivite to drive your car?o:). My car has none but then again it is a small ass crx.

Well, Hmotors changed the carrier so that my engine is going to come to my town instead of 40 miles away. I was prepared to drive down on Friday and pick it up, but it's okay. So the swap won't show up until Thursday or so of this week. In the mean time, I keep getting goodies in :D.

5871261.jpeg

And my Timing belt, thermostat, water pump and cam seals came in.

Well I went picked up my ball joint dust boots and MTF from honda -- that's my last trip there, hopefully. My spark plugs and wires came today, finally.

Tomorrow my last shipment of stuff comes, Samco hoses and PWD:JDM magetic drain plugs.

There will be a TON of pictures on Saturday, be sure to stay tuned. Pictures will all the new goodies, plus engine, plus engine installation, plus friends and I workin on it and being goofy.

Tons of pictures. And silliness. And probably pizza. And probably beer. :D

Honestly, I know it's taking a while.

I had to wait a couple weeks on parts/ the engine. Once they all showed up I had to wait on a day off ( I work Monday-Friday)

I also have hardly ANY previous car experience or know how. So I'm making it all up as I go.

So, yeah, it's taking a while. Also, a LOT of stuff on the engine was replaced with OEM Honda or aftermarket stuff so the engine will be in top running condition. Once again, no idea how to do all this and I'm fumbling my way through it.

Archived