newbie with questions 03 accord

jonnyad

Hey guys!!! I am new to the forums!! I am hoping maybe some of you guys could help me out. I have a friend with a 03 honda accord V6 AT. I have been looking for mods for her, but I can't find any turbo systems for the car. Do any of you have any suggestions?? I saw the intake, throttle body, intake, and headers. Anyone know if there is a turbo system out for this car?? OR anyone have any experience building their own turbo system?? Any information would be appreciated! =) THANKS GUYS!!!!

• 3 months later...

there are plenty of turbos out there for that engine, however, there are no model specific applications... in other words, there are no kits... ur best bet is to find a universal turbo and build from there... sportcompactonly.com there are a number of parts out there for the accords...

Word of caution: your 2003 Honda Accord V6's automatic transmission is notorious for failure. The warranty for your car’s transmission (if the vehicle is left unadulterated) was extended to 190,000 miles as the result of a lawsuit. Turbo puts a huge strain on the transmission, more so on automatics and their torque converters since they are designed with a specific shift schedule.

You may be one of the lucky ones and have an Accord with automatic transmission that a) has not failed yet or b) has a good replacement transmission already installed.

Count your blessings, and I know, someone will put next “he doesn’t care” or “do-it, do-it, blow it up”.

Archived