Another effed up sorta convo.

Ben.

I don't do anything stupid when I'm not the only one in the car...

That's how I am. I rarely rip on my car with passengers, unless I know that they don't care or they say it is okay and want me to.

A little off topic, but back when I was a hardcore Philadelphia street racer, my buddy Mike and I were planning on heading down. I figured, my buddy Ryan is back from college for break, so why not call him up. He said he wanted to go, so we picked him up. Later that night we got "chased" and "trapped" by a cop car, we all got the same ticket; 6 points, 6 month license suspension, and a $500+ fine. Luckily we all got out of it with nothing more then a $105, disobeying road signs tickets. Sad part is, my friend Ryan, who was like #3 ranked in our high school class, a real intelligent kid and was on his parents good side, told his parents that it was all my fault. I haven't talked to him since. It f*cking sucks, because it wasn't like I dragged him down there, he knew the risks; just like if your passenger is okay with you speeding, they should know that anything is possible. Funniest part is, kid goes to Penn State University, main campus, and joined a fraternity that his brother was in, drinks like crazy and smokes pot, who knows what else. What's worse, street racing or drug abuse? Hm. Good job parents.:thumbsup: /rant

my brother and i were driving to Dairy Queen for a tasty treat and on the way home, we saw a black body kitted civic that had DX/EX exhaust on it but it had a fake replica SI sticker on the rear so i knew it was a fake.

i just flew by him and then he tried to catch up...

didnt race.. just saw him revving and stuff so i just decided to humiliate a mexican.

my brother and i were driving to Dairy Queen for a tasty treat and on the way home, we saw a black body kitted civic that had DX/EX exhaust on it but it had a fake replica SI sticker on the rear so i knew it was a fake.

i just flew by him and then he tried to catch up...

didnt race.. just saw him revving and stuff so i just decided to humiliate a mexican.

i can't stop laughing at this.

Archived