Picture Request, All the HF girls

Rick B.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL.

Sooo..what you're saying is I should invest about 500 dollars into my motor and have my car in the 11's.

Orrr two or three grand and have it roughly in the 10's depending on exactly how, where and what I spend my money on.

You think it's hot where you were?

it was hot! 97º with a heat index in the 100's. standing outside without any shade for 3 hours in a polyester dress.. definitely not fun, especially not when you're used to 70's being a heatwave for the past year. aaaand... humidity makes all the difference. i can tolerate temps in the 100's so long as its dry heat. the moment there's humidity, forget it.

LOL, love how this turned into a weather discussion.

Anyway, Nancy is right.

If you want some "risque" pics, Rick, do a Google search. This is a forum, for HONDAS, not mating.

Anyway, Nancy is right.

If you want some "risque" pics, Rick, do a Google search. This is a forum, for HONDAS, not mating.

Oh, come on! mating is FUN :devil:

Seriously tho.....thats what myspace is for. lol

Anyway, Nancy is right.

I'm skilled like that.

Archived