Picture Request, All the HF girls

Rick B.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lina, I appreciate your enthusiasm to keep this thread alive, willing to post pictures, even nude ones, to keep this post alive. What? I mean...

^ what he said

when i get some of my more recent photos back, I'll post them. might be another week or two- the kids are still off on their honeymoon.

00037750.jpg

me with a fauxhawk a couple of years ago. that was fun!

00037748.jpg

(my last night at work in the pub before leaving england)

00038153.jpg

(with one of my best friends @ my leaving party)

those^ are probably the best/last two photos taken of me. I'm kinda drunkish in both.

Ben... Don't you have a girlfriend?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lol. b2d73a91.gif

God knows I couldn't sleep around or even legitimately think of doing such a thing to my girlfriend.

I'm just saying.

when i get some of my more recent photos back, I'll post them. might be another week or two- the kids are still off on their honeymoon.

00037750.jpg

me with a fauxhawk a couple of years ago. that was fun!

Sweet hairstyle!

i drove thru pa twice already this year.......lol i hate it......but im most likely coming to the meet

PA is soooo boring to drive through. We used to go annually to Carlisle, but skipped out on the boring drive the past 1-2 years. At least, going to Philly, it's dirty Jersey the majority of the way.

im from atlantic city n.j.......most of my friends and family are out there still so i drive back and forth all the time....it really sux.........and yes pa is very boring and there is never any exits!!!!!!!! ever!!!!

I'll host next year's meet in MD. I know some great spots to meet at and I'll prolly have a place at the time. Calling dibs now so all the ladies have gotta come stay at my pad, haha. Oh, and the guys too... As if that counts, haha.

Archived