Work Rant

SIR_VTEC

ya, I think SIR_VTEC would know of the magic eraser... :)

why does it say "why so blue panda baaaair?"

I always thought this commercial was sooo funny because of how she sounds then, he's laughing and then chomps her into pieces lol

I assume SOMEONE was offended and reported my hybrid post to the mods.

It was deleted. Hm.

It looks like if you made a post, it didn't actually post. There is no record of any posts being deleted from this thread.

Seams like you guys,girls got big goals ahead. The trick is finding what your good at and marketing it right along with not giving up. Find your talent/nitch and turn it into something you can profit out of. Even if its small you wont know how the business will turn out till you try it. My talent is Art so I turned it into something I can make money out of. When you read on my other post that i'm to busy to work on my car its because i'm sitting on my a5s looking for ways to better my business and drawing. Takes alot of time and a load of research to get things done right, especially when your doing it all on your own cuz your not making money till your signing your own checks and don't want to hire people to do it for you. I'm starting my own clothing company,own the name and logos been filling out paper work nonstop and alot of reading. Sometimes you have to do everything yourself. Working on my website now and working on a launch party with some friends I have out here in vegas. You guys can check out my myspace to see what i'm talking about. I have T-shirts at the moment but should have sneakers/ hats/ jeans out soon if everything goes good with my investors. Here are the link and a demo website all done by me on my spare time. Also make music starting to sell hip-hop beats on the side.Like I said just find something your good at or create something new.

Good luck with everything you plan on doing.

..It takes money, to make money..

http://www.myspace.com/ink_studios]

http://www.geocities.com/ink_studios/nostrum_ink (my demo website for presentations)

..It takes money, to make money..

or a hell of a lot of sweat.

I sit in my home office looking out the window at my car and think about all the things I wish I had the time to work on, but owning my own business takes up too much time.

or a hell of a lot of sweat.

I sit in my home office looking out the window at my car and think about all the things I wish I had the time to work on, but owning my own business takes up too much time.

Well atleast your ahead of the game. Some people wished they could be in your shoes.

Some are looking out the window thinking on how to start there own business. Maybe even wondering WTF they spent there time on and it being to late to even start a business.

Time is money.

Maybe its time to expand the business even if it means paying someone, you lose some money but you gain some time to do the thing you love.

Archived