f**k, crap, b!tch, c**k, w***e, p***is...

compuvision02

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i made 80 dollars from 3.5 hour detail from my own business type thing..

that was a frackin ford focus too.

but it was disgusting.

get some connections and you'll be making a loooooottttt of money.

Well, I don't know about Dan, but I need the benefits or atleast the steady income. Side detailing is too risky to not get enough work.

I don't think there is a NAPA around here with a machine shop.

I don't need the benifits b/c I'm still on my parents health insurance b/c I'm a full-time student and I'm only 19, but I still have cell phone, car insurance, car repairs, gas, food, etc... to pay, and it all adds up, so I need a job asap.

I may apply to Cadillac, but I hate cleaning Escalade's....crapt.

Billy-I've had a side-detailing business for 2 years now, but most of the time I'm so burnt out from work at Mercedes I don't want to go detail another car after detailing for 9 hours prior...lol.

I'm still fuming...

yeah.. i dont depend on the detailing job.. its just extra money for when i dont have a yob.

i hope to get a call back from a clothing store today, Aeropostale.

8 dollars an hour starting is kickass

^lol....Aeropostale...anywho...

So we got there and talked to the Owner and Manager. They were very friendly and actually listened to what we had to say. We asked them why we got laid off and made it known that we're both just seeking answers because we can't make sense of this in our heads. They agreed to have a meeting tomorrow after they look into the situation more throughout today. Unfortunately, we didn't get our jobs back today, but hopefully after they listen to what we have to say we can make some progress.

We'll keep it updated.

^ awesome.

They may let you guys back in. You're definitely a lot more reliable (from the sounds of it) than the two asspuppets they had you replaced with.

those "asspuppets" are my friends unfortunately lol....i was replaced by someone I recommended they hire.

odd.

Oops.

That's no good. I'm sure if you'd have known they'd be your replacements you'd have PROBABLY been like

"Ah naaah they aren't that good.."

Ouchie.

well it is either between aeropostale and game crazy @ Hollywood video

aeropostale is more pay, more girls, easier, less dorks.

game crazy is a lot of retarded "gamers" that will talk about halo 2 and other lame ass video games and make me shoot my self and its only 7.75

I started doing heating and air at a whopping 7 an hour. Be happy with your eight.

Now, of course..after being NATE Certified, Journeyman Certified/Union Certified..in plumbing/pipefitting/HVAC.

I'm well into the teens at the young age of 19.

8 dollars an hour starting is kickass

No it is not. $15 starting isn't bad. Wife is at $22 and when I left my last job I was at $17.50 + comissions and profit sharing bonuses.

The job at the dealership is decent as you have plenty of room to move up or around to different parts of the company. Working for a mall retail store is 99% dead end with almost nothing to look forward to as far as increased pay.

No it is not. $15 starting isn't bad. Wife is at $22 and when I left my last job I was at $17.50 + comissions and profit sharing bonuses.

The job at the dealership is decent as you have plenty of room to move up or around to different parts of the company. Working for a mall retail store is 99% dead end with almost nothing to look forward to as far as increased pay.

Depends on where you live..what field of work you're in.

Say I move to Tampa -- I'll go from 17.25 to around 20..maybe more depending on whether or not I work for the city or some regular company.

go work for pepsi, i have a friend that makes 5k a month after working there a year. either he started out at that, or just under. not bad if you ask me. you can try coca cola too.

You'll find something bro. Just stay in school. Don't be like me and be a dropout that's relying on the construction business to keep him alive.

hey now, I'm in the construction buisness too. It pays well and keeps you in shape. whats not to like?

btw sorry you guys got fired. slash some tires!!!!

hey now, I'm in the construction buisness too. It pays well and keeps you in shape. whats not to like?

btw sorry you guys got fired. slash some tires!!!!

Again, this all goes back to where you live. For the last three years the residential side of construction has been BOOMING in North Florida. Winter time last year came and EVERYTHING slowed to a screeching halt. Rather than being broke as hell waiting for business to roll in doing installs, I did something about it and stepped my mediocre(at that time) service skills up to journeyman level/union level crap. Now I can go practically anywhere in the U.S.A that needs union level workers, make major bank and enjoy it.

lol it's not busted, just my username. it's perfectly healthy and i'm expecting mid 12's out of it at my next track outing. i've reverted to stock ws6 trans am rims due to the fact my torq thrust II's were jacked and probably gonna' see if I can't get these things fitted up with some drag radial's of some sort.

though if i don't behave..it could very well become busted. :(

My first job ever was 5.15 an harrr.

It was awful.

same here. now i make 9.80 (soon like 10.50 i believe) and i feel like im making cash lol. even though when i cater with my mom i get 20 an hour.

Archived