I feel like sh!t and can't sleep

Kegger

You watch 40 year old virgin too much Nancy.

The brilliant dance by Dashboard is perfect.

Pretty much anything from Swiss Army Romance and The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most should work.:thumbsup:

Umm...

If I Told You This Was Killing Me, Would You Stop - The Juliana Theory

Stupid Kid // Crawl // This Is Getting Over You - Alkaline Trio

Your Boyfriend Sucks // Between You and Me - The Ataris

I can come up with a ton more, I'm sure, lol.

that sucks man, i recently went through a break up and it sucks man but i listen to music and go for a nice cruise that always makes me feel better. just a suggestion though man. everything will be fine man just give it some time

the status, rxbandits, Ween, Gymclassheroes., K-OS, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Trevor Hall, Acceptance.. and much more.

Am I missing- Dashboard Confessional (a mark a mission a brand a scar)

"Sharp disaster in a fresh new coma

Was it worth it when it was over?

Proving yourself right

You'd make the biggest noise

Well, I'd lock my hands behind my head

I'd cover my heart and hit the deck

I'd brace myself for the impact if I were you"

A little more:

Almost all of Pretty Hate Machine (Nine Inch Nails)

4/5 of Jimmy Eat World's "Stay On My Side Tonight" EP:

Disintegration // Over // Closer // Half Right

I'm gonna try to stop now... my insomnia is being fueled now by this, lol.

the status, rxbandits, Ween, Gymclassheroes., K-OS, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Trevor Hall, Acceptance.. and much more.

Am I missing- Dashboard Confessional (a mark a mission a brand a scar)

"Sharp disaster in a fresh new coma

Was it worth it when it was over?

Proving yourself right

You'd make the biggest noise

Well, I'd lock my hands behind my head

I'd cover my heart and hit the deck

I'd brace myself for the impact if I were you"

haha, some RX Bandits "What If"...

Ok, I am half passed out, so I am just going to post what I have to say and read the rest of the thread tomorrow, so if I repost anything, sorry.

Did she say why she broke up with you? How often did you see her? And judging by how "fast" they are moving, I doubt it will last and she'll feel like a dumbass.

Why does everyone turn to alcohol? Alcohol is probably the worst thing to do to try and fix your problems. Most of the time it makes it worse. Sure, you may have your moments were you completely forget about everything, but once you start to sober up you are miserable again. It's a terrible way to try and ease pain, because it is just a temporary fix.

I just realized $5 isnt enough for a 6 pack, welll for me anyways....sorry. Go buy a couple beers on me.

They are going up in price. When I turned 21 they were $5 for a six pack of Miller Lite pounders. Then they went to $6.00. I went in for a six pack the other day, $6.50 now, boo! I'm glad that I rarely drink.

dude, light some candles and rub one out.

HAHAHAHA! Holy crap! Unexpected!

I guess I'm not a music person when stuff like this happens. I am more of a drown my problems. About the only thing I listen to at a time like this is good old George Thorogood. Not the best method, but it works for me.

Anyway, she broke it off. Do not talk to her. Period. The fact that she is moving fast and telling you the things she is doing with this other person is just an attempt to make you jealous for some reason. Best course of action is to cease communication. Not only will it make you feel better, but it will infuriate her as well. Making you feel extra bad is obviously the goal here, so rise above it.

"Feel better, champ."

I deffo encourage you to stop talking to her. Why would you want to do that anyway? All it does is drag out the inevitable. I've never been one to talk to my ex's and I stand by that. People I know who do it always seem miserable for longer.

I'm sorry...this sucks... *E-HUG* :)

I'm very sure her and this new guy WILL NOT last at all...I'm very sure!

My best guess is that she is trying to make you jealous and wants you to tell her you want her back...I can't come up with any other explaination for her behavior! but it's messed-up!

Don't talk to her and whenever you are down, think about the things you didn't like about her or your relationship...if there are any...

I like that "Hey There Delilah" song too...and there is another song: by Radiohead, "Haligh, a lie...." but don't listen to it if you find it too sad...

I hope you feel better soon...

Yeah Lina thats pretty much whats shes doing. She keeps telling me she wants me back and that she feels like crap for what she's done, and I don't even care anymore. I did nothing to deserve this add I'm not gonna deal with it anymore.

Yeah Lina thats pretty much whats shes doing. She keeps telling me she wants me back and that she feels like crap for what she's done, and I don't even care anymore. I did nothing to deserve this add I'm not gonna deal with it anymore.

What reason did she give for breaking it off? Or is she one of those winners who diidn't even give a reason?

Yeah, I deffo agree that she's just fishing for you to say things like "Baby I need you come back blah blah blah." Don't say that to her. In fact, don't talk to her at all. If she really felt bad about breaking things off with you she wouldn't act this way.

I never understand that about girls. Even when they initiate the breakup they act all sad and stuff. If you're sad about it then don't do it.

Kegger I feel for you man. My gf who is was living with about 4 out 7 days of the week decided that we need a brake. That was 3 weeks ago. Now theres some dude on her facebook being all like yea I'll let you "ride me" sometime, if your lucky. Whats even more messed up is that her mom calls me literaly crying because she won't come home and wishes that I was there to make everything better. Her dad literaly called me up so that he and I could talk about things between the two of us. He was all like "I thought you guys were great together, and I honestly was totlay comfertable with the two of your being together for the rest of your lives." I mean her mom calles me her son-in-law. WTF! To make matters even better we kept talking up until a week ago, and she ended every phone converstaion with I love you. Now after this dude I don't ever hear from her no matter how many times I call :( . So basicaly I'm saying I feel for you. E-HUG!!!! and personaly I usto weight train and I have been getting back into that and it helps soooo much, also I'm starting to take up boxing to. Belive me when you get the body feeling good you feel a lot better mentaly yourself. Also if you beat the crap outa yourself with a good work out then you easily fall asleep. Friends are always there never negletic them and honestly I get sh*tfaced on the weekends and take a load off. It helps

-Travis

If you wana talk let me know E-HUG

Also dont talk to her just like everyone ealse has been saying becuase I went through breacks befor and girls will come back if there supposto to. And if they dont then just know your better off with out her, and its her loss because I'm sure your a great guy and cared for her if your losing sleep over this.

-Travis

and check out Deftones: Xerces <---amazing song

ogi, stop calling her and only try calling like once every other day or once every few days. if you keep calling her non-stop, she's going to either a. feel it's okay to do what she wants, because you'll be there anyway; or b. thing you're being too possessive and get scared off. or both. it's a bad situation, but like you said, she'll come back if that's how it's supposed to work out. then it'll be your choice to take her back or not.

keg, i'm sure you already exercise regulary being in the military, but ogi's advice sounds good. a friend of mine started running daily after his long time girlfriend split on him out of the blue, and always talked about how much better it made him feel about himself.

Stupid Girl - Cold

Suffocate - Cold

Those two work really well for me. You can't wallow when you listen to them. You have to get yourself pumped up and angry at her.

Just remember you're not the one missing out, she is.

Archived