anyone know tunnel vision??

ogi1der

We do need more information.

1. Where did you find the seller? Please post a link to the for sale post if possible.

2. What is the seller's first and last name?

It's doubtful that you'll ever see a penny from this guy/girl, but by providing detailed information on the seller, then you will be able to prevent others from being scammed. There is no such thing as a one-time scammer. This person has either already scammed others (by providing a name, you'll be able to come in contact with others who were scammed), or will scam others in the future (and by providing a name, you'll help to prevent this).

> Name: Tim Richard

> Address: 68 Cherry Street, Waltham, MA, 02453

> Phone Number: 860-420-8517

I have a spare type-r motor at my local shop I was going to use for a project, but never really got around to finishing.

It is a stock type-r longblock (block, heads, and everything)

Make me an offer... it has been collecting dust for the past year and i'd rather get some money out of it to put to good use (like for my daughter).

Make an offer!

~Tim

Where are you located and and how many miles are on it? Also does it come with the ECU?

-Travis

Travis,

The motor is located in Boston. It comes with an ecu and stock harness as well. There are 36,000 miles on the motor.

I can have it shipped anywhere in the contingent 48 states for $100.

What do you think?

~Tim

I am currently tight for money and I need the engine because the one I currently have is buring over a liter of oil a week. Would you be willing to sell the engine for 900?

Thanks

-Travis

Travis,

$900 is slightly lower than what I was expecting... however given your situation I will cut you the following deal: $1,000 for the motor plus $50 (half) of the shipping costs.

What do you think?

~Tim

What type of "warranty" are you offering with this engine? When was the last time the engine ran?. Where did you get the engine from? Also can you send a list of everything that is included . Also can you send pictures. And finally how will we arrange payment. And if all is well I will be willing to pay 1000 plus 50 for shipping. Thanks again

-Travis

Travis,

Please leave me your phone number as soon as possible... i'd like to speak with you over the phone about this sale.

Warranty: 90 Days (covers any mechanical defects associated with the engine's build/performance)

Last Time Engine Ran: 3 Months Ago

Where it's from: A wrecked Integra Type-R purchased at a junk yard

List of Included Items: Full Type-R Long Block, Ecu, Main Harness and everything from the Valve Cover to the Oil Pan.

Payment: Bank Wire Transfer (for security of both of us).

Shipping: Will take 5-7 Days (sorry, you have to burn 1 more liter of oil lol)

I'll send you another PM with the pictures attached to it.

Please leave me your phone number, and a go-ahead with the purchase... email me directly at tunnel.vision99@gmail.com with your phone number and a yes or no for purchase. I'll then call you to talk and confirm everything, then go ahead and email you the information for the wire so we can get this motor out to you for the weekend.

~Tim

So lets review, I would call but I'm at work...

I'm getting:

b18c

5 speed tranny

ecu

engine and tranny mounts

wiring harness (OBD2)

distributor/ex manifond/ intake manifold

down pipe/fuel rail/injectors/sensors

Starter/alternator/

half shart/intermeditate shaft/shift linkage

Power steering pump/ axles

Thanks

-Travis

You are exactly correct. You will be getting everything that you listed!

Feel free to call me at any time tonight to let me know how you want to proceed with this! I've emailed the other interested party and told them it has been sold. The setup is now yours! We'll clarify payment details and shipping details tonight on the phone.

Call me when you can!

~Tim

So all in all, you were paying $1000 shipped to your door? Haha, you my friend deserved to get scammed. You can't expect to buy the "top of the line" B-Series for the price of a D-Series, you couldn't even buy a legit B16 for that price.

> Name: Tim Richard

> Address: 68 Cherry Street, Waltham, MA, 02453

> Phone Number: 860-420-8517

I have a spare type-r motor at my local shop I was going to use for a project, but never really got around to finishing.

It is a stock type-r longblock (block, heads, and everything)

Make me an offer... it has been collecting dust for the past year and i'd rather get some money out of it to put to good use (like for my daughter).

Make an offer!

~Tim

Where are you located and and how many miles are on it? Also does it come with the ECU?

-Travis

Travis

The motor is located in Boston. It comes with an ecu and stock harness as well. There are 36,000 miles on the motor.

I can have it shipped anywhere in the contingent 48 states for $100.

What do you think?

~Tim

I am currently tight for money and I need the engine because the one I currently have is buring over a liter of oil a week. Would you be willing to sell the engine for 900?

Thanks

-Travis

Travis

$900 is slightly lower than what I was expecting... however given your situation I will cut you the following deal: $1,000 for the motor plus $50 (half) of the shipping costs.

What do you think?

~Tim

What type of "warranty" are you offering with this engine? When was the last time the engine ran?. Where did you get the engine from? Also can you send a list of everything that is included . Also can you send pictures. And finally how will we arrange payment. And if all is well I will be willing to pay 1000 plus 50 for shipping. Thanks again

-Travis

Travis

Please leave me your phone number as soon as possible... i'd like to speak with you over the phone about this sale.

Warranty: 90 Days (covers any mechanical defects associated with the engine's build/performance)

Last Time Engine Ran: 3 Months Ago

Where it's from: A wrecked Integra Type-R purchased at a junk yard

List of Included Items: Full Type-R Long Block, Ecu, Main Harness and everything from the Valve Cover to the Oil Pan.

Payment: Bank Wire Transfer (for security of both of us).

Shipping: Will take 5-7 Days (sorry, you have to burn 1 more liter of oil lol)

I'll send you another PM with the pictures attached to it.

Please leave me your phone number, and a go-ahead with the purchase... email me directly at tunnel.vision99@gmail.com with your phone number and a yes or no for purchase. I'll then call you to talk and confirm everything, then go ahead and email you the information for the wire so we can get this motor out to you for the weekend.

~Tim

So lets review, I would call but I'm at work...

I'm getting:

b18c

5 speed tranny

ecu

engine and tranny mounts

wiring harness (OBD2)

distributor/ex manifond/ intake manifold

down pipe/fuel rail/injectors/sensors

Starter/alternator/

half shart/intermeditate shaft/shift linkage

Power steering pump/ axles

Thanks

-Travis

You are exactly correct. You will be getting everything that you listed!

Feel free to call me at any time tonight to let me know how you want to proceed with this! I've emailed the other interested party and told them it has been sold. The setup is now yours! We'll clarify payment details and shipping details tonight on the phone.

Call me when you can!

~Tim

For the people who don't want to get confuzed.

Find out if that's his real address and go administer some street justice. Don't tell him about it and just show up. That's how I'd handle it.

And, yeah, deffo be more careful about stuff like that in the future. Sucks that this happened to ya, man.

I don't even think that is a smart idea. The guy could say he never got the payment or that he sent the motor. Him going over there and personally doing something about it is just going to make it bad on his side. Believe me, I think about stupid payback crap like that and my parents always talk me out of it.

Some more info, which you may or may not have had:

Owns / Owned " Xcessive Performance " @ xcessiveperformance.net (site address does not work) (Link to source)

Uses username: " xcessiveperformance ":

- http://www.massdriven.com/forums/archive/i...hp?t-16253.html

- http://www.massdriven.com/forums/archive/i...hp?t-16796.html

Myspace page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=82403500

Google listing for xcessiveperformance : http://www.google.com/search?q=xcessiveper...:en-US:official

Also goes by username: " tr0nic ", where he is apparently a known scammer

http://www.google.com/search?q=tr0nic&...:en-US:official

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&cli...amp;btnG=Search

tunnelvision99 on s2kca.com - Joined: June 2007 - OP, get registered on that forum, and please post in that thread that you were scammed by this guy. His last post in there was from this afternoon: http://forums.s2kca.com/showthread.php?p=202350

Just spoke with the Walham police...awaiting reply :rant: ....I'll keep everyone posted

You should try to get in contact with some of the other people who have been scammed by this guy (see my post above for links). If you can all work together on bringing this guy down, you'll have a much better chance.

You should try to get in contact with some of the other people who have been scammed by this guy (see my post above for links). If you can all work together on bringing this guy down, you'll have a much better chance.

Thank you so much for the info that you have provided. This is helping me alot. :bow: Aganin THANK YOU!!!

-Travis

• 4 weeks later...

Archived