Any aftermarket headlights?

sbristol788

I am looking for aftermarket headlights. (The assembly). I have seen some on other accords. I would like projectors with the black or clear housing . My accord is an 01 EX. please any help/ links would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ,Sean B

Sbristol788@yahoo.com

ACRRT10 = AOL AIM

You can get projectors from ebay but people say the brightness sucks. You also have to watch out about quality. They may leak or fog up.

Others recommend TYC if you want projectors and upgrade the bulbs to HIDs

I agree the projectors look a lot better and I am in the process of trying to upgrade mine ot HIDs.

• 2 months later...

I'm looking for a set for my 98 2 dr accord also... already bought the 9006 HID from ebay for $80. They could be briter and better uniform lighting... that's y i am looking for the projector. Any suggestions anyone?

You can get projectors from ebay but people say the brightness sucks. You also have to watch out about quality. They may leak or fog up.

Others recommend TYC if you want projectors and upgrade the bulbs to HIDs

I agree the projectors look a lot better and I am in the process of trying to upgrade mine ot HIDs.

Go custom... I mean my 89 hatch had a 94 Integra front end. Find some off another car that will fit and go for it, look at a crash book and see what cars have the same lights. Say the crash book says a 88-91 hatch and a 88-91 CRX have the same lights and you can't find lights for the hatch but you can for the CRX you know thay will fit if you buy them.

Archived