parts sellers couldn't know what it is!!!

nazdaye11

hi

i had a problem in my honda accord, and pulled a code which says P0715 TURBINE/INPUT SHAFT SPEED SENSOR SERCUIT.

after reading it..i called to every part sellers such as autozone, napa, kragen...and asked if they have main shaft speed sensor. and none fo them could know what it is!!! they all think it is the vihecel speed sesnor !! is there any other name to this part? or they just teh wrong people to call to? please tell me what is it called , if there is any lingo for it.

p.s. my the mechanic i went to called it...MAIN SHAFT SPEED SENSOR.

hi

i had a problem in my honda accord, and pulled a code which says P0715 TURBINE/INPUT SHAFT SPEED SENSOR SERCUIT.

after reading it..i called to every part sellers such as autozone, napa, kragen...and asked if they have main shaft speed sensor. and none fo them could know what it is!!! they all think it is the vihecel speed sesnor !! is there any other name to this part? or they just teh wrong people to call to? please tell me what is it called , if there is any lingo for it.

p.s. my the mechanic i went to called it...MAIN SHAFT SPEED SENSOR.

commit suicide

Archived