The new look

xxscaxx

looks good. i wasnt sure about painting the bbs rims becuase i love the subi gold but it goes really well with the car. i kinda miss the wing though. maybe a white one with the carbon fiber piece in the middle

I'm sorry I have to say it.

That car would be riding on it's nuts if I owned it.

LOL.

Looks good brother.

i know man, it needs to be lowered. im waiting to get some dough to buy some full coilovers, some cuscos. shiznit is like 2k though.

airjordan - i kinda miss the wing too. i have to see if they make a wing like that (kinda like the evo). they have one thats called the symms wing, but it bolts on to the stock bottom part of the STi wing. thats the one i originally wanted. but the stock wing has 17 bolts...not even daring to drill that many into the trunk.

i know man, it needs to be lowered. im waiting to get some dough to buy some full coilovers, some cuscos. shiznit is like 2k though.

airjordan - i kinda miss the wing too. i have to see if they make a wing like that (kinda like the evo). they have one thats called the symms wing, but it bolts on to the stock bottom part of the STi wing. thats the one i originally wanted. but the stock wing has 17 bolts...not even daring to drill that many into the trunk.

So the 17 bolt trunk isn't a myth after all.

That's f*cking ridiculous.

That's so sick man. Once it's dropped it will be crazy. It looks much better without the gaudy wing.

lol, its funny hung, b/c i had a feeling as soon as i got rid of the wing, you would come and chime in about it b/c i remember you wanting me to go wingless. glad to hear from ya man, and thanks. yeah, i dont mind the back of how low it is, but the front is still too high for my liking.

busted - i meant lip as in front lip. as for side skirts, they make these apron thingys that go over them just in the front/back corners which i plan on getting. if you check my other thread i posted a wrx with how i wanted my side skirts to look. im thinking of getting a CF front lip. dont know yet though.

dont like it.. i like the wing and dont like CF

ill be honest... i wish the wing was still on there. it still looks out of place to me. but once the wrx sideskirts go on and i lower it up a bit and get the front lip, it will look right.

^that looks better than mine because its lowered more. i agree chris, lowered, tint, and then it will look better. but also the sideskirts and lip will make it look even better than that too.

Archived