Help on OEM brake pads

vasu

HI, I have 2001 Honda Accord 4DR LX 2.3. I am looking for OEM brake pads. I used one of those generic ones, I am not happy at all. This time I want to use OEM brake pads. I know from Dealer its going to cost lot of money. Is there a way to buy OEM or others(highly recommended) brands which can perform very well for little cheaper than the dealer ? if yes please let me know the brand names.

Thanks

EBC makes OEM replacements for our Accords. I'm getting ready to go one step up (Green Stuff) and Brembo Blanks. I think that is the best combination for the money, but I know that EBC is a good brand and make OEM replacements...

Hello All,

I bought Akebono proact series. I heard from so many people that, Akebono makes OEM for most Honda and Toyota cars. Also these are made in Japan. Cost's only less than $50 for front pads. Will install soon and let all know. Thanks

Archived