2008 Honda Accord

BuddySol

I like it. YOu can tell though that the front end styling was obviously stolen from the new camry (which I love btw). Not loving the back end for some reason. Just looks bland. Seems like Honda hasn't gotten the rear end up the accord right for about 10 years now.

Overall as far as looks go, I'd rather have a camry SE.

Wow, looks big and heavy. The days of tunning Accords is really over.

On a side note, there's always the Fit.

I don't have the money, but a Fit with a K20 on the inside and JDM on the outside would be so choice (FB).

it was purposefully heavier and all the outside dimensions were larger overall to help push the accord into a competitor for the full-sized luxury vehicle class. The execs were quoted as saying Toyota has the avalon, nissan has the maxima, now we now have an accord that can be competitive across two vehicle sizes with both the mid-sized and the full sized offerings from both these companies. To counter that the civic is actually the same size now that the accord was in the 94-97 years. Thus the introduction of the fit to replace the civic as the sub-compact offering.

I'm all for it. I think the car is a vast improvement over the previous couple models and it is a step in the right direction to push Honda back toward the top spot.

• 3 weeks later...
Personally, can't wait for the 2009 diesel. 55+ mpg here we come. Its been tested at up to 62 mpg by one company. I'd definately rock that ****.

^^ when they say a car gets a certain mpg there basing it on how they tested it

you can do all kinds of crap to lower gas how many mpg you get.

air condition, the way you drive, driving with the windows down.

I like it. YOu can tell though that the front end styling was obviously stolen from the new camry (which I love btw). Not loving the back end for some reason. Just looks bland. Seems like Honda hasn't gotten the rear end up the accord right for about 10 years now.

Overall as far as looks go, I'd rather have a camry SE.

I just lost a lot of respect for you :p I absolutely dispise the front end on the new camry. this accord looks like ass. coupe is ok. its getting to be too big.

it is too big. It is officially classed as a full sized car now. gone are the days of the quick little hondas, unless you want some pos dbw fit.

• 1 month later...

Of course, just take the engine of example... no more 2.2 or 2.7 or 3.3.... 3.5! It's almost a truck =/

The days of tunning Accords is really over.

Amen to that. :'( ow well, at least there's still the old models to play with...

Archived