conversion

Accord 5spd wanna be

I am sure you have your reasons, but from my perspective, the time and money involved in doing a swap like that (if you make it look OEM) is not worth it.

It would be more efficient to sell what you have and put the money toward a 1993 Honda Accord with a Standard Transmission.

Just a thought, since I have contemplated doing the same thing with my Accord. And on my Accord it would be worth it in terms of having a unique setup, since there is no such thing as an OEM 1997 Honda Accord EX-V6 with a Standard Transmission.

the main reason behind this, well i cant exactly afford a new car and i want to do this over time, buy the parts and such, i figured, theres a junkyard down the street from where i live and i could just by the parts i need pice by pice, but its still gonna be a while i have to get my wife's car on the road first, but thanks i just wasnt sure if it could be done.

Transmission

CV Axles

ECU

Shifter

Shift Cables

Shift Boot

Shift Knob

Clutch Pedal Assembly

Brake Pedal Assembly

Clutch Master Cylinder

Slave Cylinder

Clutch Reservoir

Clutch Lines

Clutch

Flywheel

Transmission Mount (may require cutting and welding)

etc.

I am not trying to take the wind out of your sails, but check this out: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php...mp;threadid=588

Archived