Honda Parts Warranty - Emission

sammysampat

yes they did. there is quite a bit of info about this via some quick google searching. I am fairly certain that the recall has expired on all the effected vehicles by now though. And off the top of my head I thought this was limited to cars earlier then 96 or 97, because it didn't apply to my 98 accord ex

yes they did. there is quite a bit of info about this via some quick google searching. I am fairly certain that the recall has expired on all the effected vehicles by now though. And off the top of my head I thought this was limited to cars earlier then 96 or 97, because it didn't apply to my 98 accord ex

Thanks. Do you know how much the cost of CAT replacements cost (approx parts and labor)?

depends on where you go and if you use OEM, OEM knockoff, performance, or straight-up generic.

OEM factory cat for a 98 ex accord was like $700 from the dealer. I got mine installed from a shop in town with a compatible generic for $175.

Archived