Show off your del sol!!!

1ofAkindDelSol

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. chrome motorcycles and cars are illegal in most states. Even the chrome tint known as Mirror Tint is illegal. Reason: Highley reflective serfaces tend to blind people and difracts vision to the licence plat, in other words, cops cant see your plate on a sunny day.

You think that red is hideous? Really?

I'd deffo rock the blood red chrome look before Milano red.

Edit: bds, wanna do a version with that same picture in midnight blue? I love that color and would love to see it on a sol.

You think that red is hideous? Really?

I'd deffo rock the blood red chrome look before Milano red.

Edit: bds, wanna do a version with that same picture in midnight blue? I love that color and would love to see it on a sol.

I'll see if I can... I did that on a free trial of a knock off of photoshop, so I'll try and dl another free trial :p

Well, IMO you probably should have spent your life savings on a stripper instead. At least that way you would have had the hi-five when the money was gone.

Everyone is allowed their opinions on cars, and my opinion is I would rather take the bus.

i like that sol 95delsolboy except the huge spoiler...is that an invader 2 body kit on it?

Yea Its an Invader urathaine BK. And I think The spoiler completes the car.

and to x3772 Ive gotten alot of girls because of the car, and I have a girlfriend so I dont need a stripper.

Yeh, ive noticed. My car is also a chick magnet. I mean dont get me wrong. i get my share of girls, but the car gets its share too.

I dont think any stock del sol has gotten a girl under the age 75 in this generation.

Oh yeh, I think the car looks nice man. If i had the car. i would get a set of rims with a lip on them. Possibly an inch or 2 bigger.

Yeh, ive noticed. My car is also a chick magnet. I mean dont get me wrong. i get my share of girls, but the car gets its share too.

I dont think any stock del sol has gotten a girl under the age 75 in this generation.

Oh yeh, I think the car looks nice man. If i had the car. i would get a set of rims with a lip on them. Possibly an inch or 2 bigger.

Thats a funny comment considering my wife was ecstatic when I got the stock one in the sig below. I tend to rely on my good looks and devonaire personality to find my dates, rather then the size of my pocketbook.

Thats a funny comment considering my wife was ecstatic when I got the stock one in the sig below. I tend to rely on my good looks and devonaire personality to find my dates, rather then the size of my pocketbook.

It doesn't really take a lot of money to fix up a car. I meet most the girls before they ever see my car. Then ones they see the car, it like im King Kong walkin through a monkey zoo.

(Hey 1ofakind- How much have you put into your Sol? I have put about $9,500 dollors in mine. But my brother bought some parts for me. And I paid a little over 5,000 for the car. so Ive put about $14,000 dollors into mine. Not counting what my brother put in it.)

I used to have a riced out body kitted celica w/ carbon hood, wing, lowered, momo wheels, etc..... It's true, you guys with the body kits get all the girls......problem????.....they're all pre-teens or teenie bopper girls. A real girl only cares about what's under the hood or how the car handles (<<My wife)

I used to have a riced out body kitted celica w/ carbon hood, wing, lowered, momo wheels, etc..... It's true, you guys with the body kits get all the girls......problem? ??? .....they're all pre-teens or teenie bopper girls. A real girl only cares about what's under the hood or how the car handles (<<My wife)

werd...

a pretty car looks nice until a faster one blows your doors off. the next time someone is looking for a ride you better believe what they are going to ask for a ride in first...

I've had girls say things like, "I like your car" or "That's a cool car" or even "That's a sexy car" but I've never had my car "get me" a girl. I wasn't aware that was how it worked...

What does that even mean? Like, they sleep with you cuz you have a nice car even though they wouldn't sleep with you otherwise? I don't think that happens.

Female members: would you sleep with a guy you didn't like just cuz he had a nice car, or is it just a nice bonus that you get to cruise around in a nice ride when you do stuff together?

What does that even mean? Like, they sleep with you cuz you have a nice car even though they wouldn't sleep with you otherwise? I don't think that happens.

Female members: would you sleep with a guy you didn't like just cuz he had a nice car, or is it just a nice bonus that you get to cruise around in a nice ride when you do stuff together?

Its not in the way of getting sex. We mean we get girls to talk to us and hang out with us. We get there attention. But here all the girls are super sluts, so your right in certain situations.

But I have a girl, that I had before I got the car.

now im not saying that having a motorcycle gets me laid.

Im just saying that when first talking to a girl and it happens to slip that I have a motorcycle and a spare helmet, they tend to pay a little more attention to ya.

And Im also not saying thats all girls. Ive had girls call me an idiot for riding a motorcycle and even more so when I admit to splitting the lanes at 80+ mph.

having a nice ride can be the frosting on the cake. I mean come on, what kind of girl wants to ride in her man's car when its a pinto or make believe del sol compared to a nice clean integra or civic?

Archived