Show off your del sol!!!

1ofAkindDelSol

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My WS6 was probably the most efficient poon-puller I've ever owned.

I won't say unfortunately for me .. But, I wasn't able to benefit from that lopey ass cam and open cutouts beneath the car.

My truck may be similar. Girls eyeball it all the time, don't really even mind the bumper.

youre sure they arent eyeballin it because they are trying to figure out what the hell you did to cause that damage, and that they might be afraid to get in the same vehicle as you?

you have to keep in mind, they dont know that you didnt cause that damage

It's pretty obvious on the rear bumper. Especially with the monstrosity of a tow-lighting harness sitting next to it.

It's not really noticeable. ROTFL. And, they aren't seeing me from the backside They're seeing it from the front. Where it's flawless. Sonz.

I have you all bested. I pulled 45k in a 90 cavalier in one year when I was commuting to and from high school, college, work and gf. I had to fill up on gas about every second day and get an oil change every three weeks.

more recently our mileage has gone down a bit. we've only put 20k on the del sol since we started commuting with it in June, and we only logged 2k in the month of November, so that was 5 months and 18k miles I think...

Yeah, I drive 13 miles round trip to school every day. And I work at school or at a park about the same distance. In fact, when I bought the sol in June this was the odometer reading:

cluster.jpg

Starting January it'll be in storage till July, too...

the red car has been in my possession for 11 months now and I have only put a whopping total of not quite 900 miles on it.

thats sweet that you got it with only 37k on it! reminds me of my old 99" lude I had in 2004, it had 32k on it when I bought it and 41 on it two years later when I sold it.

I have you all bested. I pulled 45k in a 90 cavalier in one year when I was commuting to and from high school, college, work and gf. I had to fill up on gas about every second day and get an oil change every three weeks.

more recently our mileage has gone down a bit. we've only put 20k on the del sol since we started commuting with it in June, and we only logged 2k in the month of November, so that was 5 months and 18k miles I think...

That doesn't have me beat. That was one year. I've been doing around 40k a year for the past 3 years.

That doesn't have me beat. That was one year. I've been doing around 40k a year for the past 3 years.

that was just my personal best....

I added it up not too long ago. Since I have been driving, not quite 13 years now, I am over 500,000 miles on all miles I have put on my cars added together. As I was just noting, we clocked 18k on the sol in 5 months. November tapered off as we had to drive something with a backseat much of november, but at that rate we were clocking we were going to hit around 43k per year. The miles will start to roll for me again soon as I am going to have the red car on the street in another week, and in addition to the 100+ miles in commuting every day I now also will be running another 40-50 each day in work miles too. its going to get out of hand quick.

Archived