emissions test - 2001 accord

zoltron30

hi guys my emissions test is coming up for my 2001 honda accord. besides getting an oil change is their anything that i have to do to ensure that i pass? i'm sure i will my car only has 64,000k on it.

thanks again guys!

hi guys my emissions test is coming up for my 2001 honda accord. besides getting an oil change is their anything that i have to do to ensure that i pass? i'm sure i will my car only has 64,000k on it.

thanks again guys!

Why can't people type/speak true Engilsh on this site. I am not the best speller, and never will be, but if people want a credible respone, then wouldn't you think they would take the time to try and capilize words, spell words out, and puncuate. I am old school I guess, but this whole TEXT MESSAGING b-s (not with this posting though) is a bit much. If people can not take the time to spell things out, then why should I, or others with credible knowledge take the time to respond.

As far as emissions go, if your car is not throwing a code for EGR, O2, etc. then I would not worry about it.

Archived