front Directional lense

Joeteck

haha you and your lights. are you talking about the ones that look like this

ha9293blbg.jpg

to change the bulbs, slide under your car, might be worth it to jack the car up, and you should be able to reach the lights from under there. there might big a black plastic splash guard, but that should come off with a few screws

haha you and your lights. are you talking about the ones that look like this

ha9293blbg.jpg

to change the bulbs, slide under your car, might be worth it to jack the car up, and you should be able to reach the lights from under there. there might big a black plastic splash guard, but that should come off with a few screws

Yes, very simular.. I'm trying to replace them all with LED's... Working out pretty good. Just these need to be done...

How do you remove them to replace them? The whole thing, not just the bulbs..

Yes, very simular.. I'm trying to replace them all with LED's... Working out pretty good. Just these need to be done...

How do you remove them to replace them? The whole thing, not just the bulbs..

well from looking at them, there seems to be a screw or two, and then it should just slide out. but we all know how "just slide out" works out for you :blush:

well from looking at them, there seems to be a screw or two, and then it should just slide out. but we all know how "just slide out" works out for you :blush:

You know whats really interesting. If you replace the ights with LEDs, the replace tail light indicator goes on. But then the cruise control does not work any longer...

I replaced the Bulbs with the incadecents and my cruise control worked again..

Archived