f22b1 swap

StEvEoH

Alright I have a 94 accord lx with a f22b2non vtec... i cracked the block so i went bought a f22b1 vtec out of a 96 accord, but i do not have the wiring harness or the ecu, could i use the ones off of a 94, and also will i have to do anything with obd stuff???? thanks for yor help

You need the ecu and wiring harness off the 96 or other vtec f22 because your harness will not control the use of vtec. I've heard that the original harness will work but vtec won't, but I can't confirm that.

• 2 weeks later...

alright well im haveing trouble finding a 96 or 97 accord ex at the junkyards near my house so im trying to find one online now..... can anyone tell me how to know which ecu i need, when i look on ebay for one it has both p0a and p0h ecu so im not sure which i need and does it matter if it's from an automatic transmission when im putting it in a manual

• 2 weeks later...

Alright well i now know i need a p0h-l01 ecu.... i just have to find one at a reasonable price...... but the thats not the main problem anymore i still cant find a engine wiring harness for it :crazy: .... not even on ebay..... anyone else got any ideas.....?????????????

caliiii058.jpg my empty engine bay

caliiii059.jpg

alright i found a ecu for 150...... but now i have another question i have a 96 5 speed engine that im putting in will a 97 automatic engine harness interchange with the 5 speed 96?????????

Archived