so maybe u guys can help me out with this stupid wiring

lol, knowing me, probably next time i see something for sale cheap over on the subie forums lol.

i mean...i CAN...get a bigger turbo, since im going down to get tuned on meth at the end of the summer :rockon:

but actually i wont upgrade my turbo till i get at least some new pistons or upgrade my block. i might just drop in some pistons and call it a day.

GT35R OR GO HOME YOU 'MO!

Lol @ dude with a GT40 EVO talking some trash in Tampa. Bashing Mustang owners and all, yet when a flatblack(duplicolor rattle can)'d 89 notch that's built Ford tough with Chevy stuff calls him out(this particular notchback has been seen in action running side by side with a hayabusa from a dig up to 150 on video) he bitches up.

random bit of info but, oh well. i'm sure you're looking forward to the days where you can run with some bikes eh?

that would be sick lol.

ok well i figured out why my defi's kept coming on, my oil pressure wire is shot. now i have a new problem.

finished everything up tonight, went to go start the car, lights came on like normal, defi's swept, blah blah. as soon as i turn the key, everything shut off. id have to disconnect both terminals to get power again.

so i figured it was a short, so just to see if it was the wiring going to the back, i put the battery in the front and rerouted the lines like they were stock (starter and fuse box line to the + battery, - to the chassis ground and i put another to the side of the engine wall), went to turn it over, and the same thing, cut out.

so, wtf? some things i must add, when i was drilling a small hole for the distro block, like an idiot i didnt check for anything behind it and i hit the bunch of wires that go to the fuse panel. i checked them all and they were ALL fine except like two, so i cut them and reconnected them to each other using connectors. but those should be fine since i didnt do anything with them...what's the deal here? f*cking wiring, i knew i should have never touched it.

thats what i am thinking, or hoping at least. just doesnt make sense since i returned everything the way it was. the only thing i didnt check was the extra piece of wire i connected to the original positive wire. pretty sure that has a good connection though.

its pissing me off, im about to kick my goddamn car. on a positive note i finished up everything, engine bay looks badass! but... i cant make it go anywhere!!

Archived