Need Ideas

cbuck34

Wat up everyone I just bought an 08 Accord coupe EX and imtotally new to modifing cars and such but i wanna put a custom touch on my car...I already ordered tail light lenses and i am getting HID's installed but idk ware to take it from there...I dnt rlly wanna touch the engine quite yet so im going for more cosmetic studd...i appreciate every ones ideas

n1339440120_30124460_5818.jpg

How about the Navigation dash center console? And what about modifying the Navi system to play DVD movies?

You can also add the Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror (with compass).

Do you have the iPod hookup into your audio system?

Tint windows, rims, lower, upgraded audio system..

That about sums it up. Work on that auto and throw some rims and give ti a little drop and it'll be looking really sweet. Welcome to HF!

Wat up everyone I just bought an 08 Accord coupe EX and imtotally new to modifing cars and such but i wanna put a custom touch on my car...I already ordered tail light lenses and i am getting HID's installed but idk ware to take it from there...I dnt rlly wanna touch the engine quite yet so im going for more cosmetic studd...i appreciate every ones ideas

n1339440120_30124460_5818.jpg

1st off, do you own this car or is this a lease vehicle?

How about the Navigation dash center console? And what about modifying the Navi system to play DVD movies?

You can also add the Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror (with compass).

Do you have the iPod hookup into your audio system?

yeah i have the ipod hookup...and i like the auto dimming rear view mirror idea thanks

1st off, do you own this car or is this a lease vehicle?

I own it

Archived