94 honda accord

josh200760

how much it cost about? and what about the little kits they sell do those work or would i just be wasting my mone and time?

Thanks Josh

Does pump work? Does clutch on pump engage?

how much it cost about?

$40-$70 at Honda.

and what about the little kits they sell do those work or would i just be wasting my mone and time?

That depends on how you define "work". IMO, they are a waste of time and money. Furthermore, depending on the condition of your system, they could exacerbate any existing condition resulting in irreparable damage to the compressor. I would not recommend those things to anyone and would like to see them banned from store shelves. They usually only appeal to persons that are less than qualified to work on A/C systems and as such are tantamount to predatory retail practices.

Does pump work? Does clutch on pump engage?

+1

Start here, no tool necessary, just observe.

hmm idk cuz i got the car last week and the guy said it dont work but i dont know when it stop working

Well every where I drive I see free A/C check so I say drive til you find one,and like the others have said, it probably does just need a recharge!

• 2 weeks later...

Why do people waiste time on these posts? If you can not describe the problem even close, why bother........! I guess I did for this response, but that is that..............Sorry for my waiste of time!

For those that are posting new threads, try spelling things relatively close. I am not the best speller, but if you are looking for free information you will not get it from me if you won't take the effort to try and spell.... How hard is that. In fact, I am sure that I have spelled something in this post in-correctly; however, I hope my thoughts are clear. I am sure that thoses reading this will at least be able to read it with some comprehension.

Archived