Another "D4" flashing problem

dvups1

:crazy: Hi all! I have a 1993 Accord with 141,000 miles on it. It is an auto transmission. Recently, the D4 light on the instrument panel has started blinking. I have been searching and searching but can't find the answer.

I jumped the blue service connector and retrieved a code 13. Main shaft speed pulse generator open or shorted.

The car runs fine. It shifts fine. There seems to be no other problem other than the flashing D4.

I pulled the radio backup fuse for 20 seconds to try and reset the code but it came right back.

Does anyone have a direction they can point me in?

Thanks

:crazy: Hi all! I have a 1993 Accord with 141,000 miles on it. It is an auto transmission. Recently, the D4 light on the instrument panel has started blinking. I have been searching and searching but can't find the answer.

I jumped the blue service connector and retrieved a code 13. Main shaft speed pulse generator open or shorted.

The car runs fine. It shifts fine. There seems to be no other problem other than the flashing D4.

I pulled the radio backup fuse for 20 seconds to try and reset the code but it came right back.

Does anyone have a direction they can point me in?

Thanks

Main shaft speed pulse generator open or shorted.

Might be your first clue.

Archived