installing auxilary/fog lights

ric

i am trying to install fog lights on my '95 accord ex. but i need help running the wires from the bumper to the inside. i can't find the firewall opening and even if i do i am not sure how to push the wire through the firewall into the cabin and where it will come out.

can any one direct me and pictures would really help.

the car is a 5spd manual and a coupe incase things are different from auto and 4-dr

Not exactly sure on an accord but for my Del sol I went through the firewall for my power wire to my system rather easily by pulling back a rather large rubber seal near the battery.

You need to go to your local dealership and request that they print up a copy of the installation instructions for OEM Foglights. The instructions should show that the Option Harness is routed through a grommet in the center of the fire wall. The grommet is removed and the space is filled by the plug that comes with the Option Harness. If your harness did not come with a plug, you cannot use this grommet without first adding the correct sized plug to the harness first.

The alternative is to use the plug above the fuse box that leads into the driver's side front wheel well. This alternative route should be illustrated in instructions that come with Depo Foglights.

Archived