Undefined DTC - 96 accord code 45 - WTF?

SeanyC

Hello my friends...my 96 accord has been intermittently bogging down and behaving as if a timing issue is present. Suddenly, it just kicks in a runs fine..

Checked code and ECM returned 45. Checked manual and 45 is not a valid code. Anyone with experience with this issue? 96 Accord EX

Hello my friends...my 96 accord has been intermittently bogging down and behaving as if a timing issue is present. Suddenly, it just kicks in a runs fine..

Checked code and ECM returned 45. Checked manual and 45 is not a valid code. Anyone with experience with this issue? 96 Accord EX

"It means the engine is running too rich...The air/fuel ratio is incorrect and must be fixed." Took me less than a minute using Google.

"It means the engine is running too rich...The air/fuel ratio is incorrect and must be fixed." Took me less than a minute using Google.

Yes i also googled the same thing prior to posting but thought it best to ask as well. Please forgive me my Google goddess! I should have knwn better than to ask here, nothing but flamers on this board!!!!!!!!!!

Yes i also googled the same thing prior to posting but thought it best to ask as well. Please forgive me my Google goddess! I should have knwn better than to ask here, nothing but flamers on this board!!!!!!!!!!

While I would have left out the "Took less than a minute part"(except to you), I would also keep in mind that every one on here thinks you are a asss! Also remember you brought it on yourself, and therefore will have to live with it! :thumbsup:

While I would have left out the "Took less than a minute part"(except to you), I would also keep in mind that every one on here thinks you are a asss! Also remember you brought it on yourself, and therefore will have to live with it! :thumbsup:

Yeah ok , get over it man, stop acting all emotional and sh.it and try to help as the forum was intended to do!

Not to put too much effort into this topic, I would've posted the same to anyone. If somebody can't be bothered to take the time to look for their selves, then they must accept whatever crap they get.

i like poop, it makes my skin silky soft. [Limp Wrist] and i also love you seanyc, your cute lil butt waggin in those tight hot jeans.... oh wait you didnt mean that kind of flamer? [/Limp Wrist]

i like poop, it makes my skin silky soft. [Limp Wrist] and i also love you seanyc, your cute lil butt waggin in those tight hot jeans.... oh wait you didnt mean that kind of flamer? [/Limp Wrist]

YIKES!! >_<

Can we all please act like adults?

If you have an issue with another member, contact him or her via PM to try to resolve the matter. If that cannot be done, you can always use the tried-and-true method of simply ignoring him/her.

Also, please keep threads in the car-related forums on topic. The General Discussion forum is available for off-topic threads/posts (so long as the forum rules are followed).

Please consider this a verbal warning. Any further issues, and warn levels will begin to rise again. The moderating team has been cutting everyone a break lately, but it's turning into a classroom of pre-teens without a teacher, so it appears as though stricter actions need to be in order.

Archived