Factory Navigation

natedawg54

I have a part to incorporate my iPod with the already xm/navigation/car stereo. I took the storage compartment out but still can't get to the back of the head unit to plug in my part. Does anyone know how to access the radio plugs in the 2004 Honda with navigation unit. This part I have is authorized by honda and it's a splitter for the XM and ipod function. I just can't get to the white plugs in the back of the unit.

Please help, and I apologize if this has been posted in the future I searched for it with no results.

Here are instructions for changing the CD player unit, this oughta aleast get you started in removing your current one to plug it in.

Installation

If that one doesn't work, go to handaaccessories.com and find another CD player instructions that will. THere are several on there.

Here are instructions for changing the CD player unit, this oughta aleast get you started in removing your current one to plug it in.

Installation

If that one doesn't work, go to handaaccessories.com and find another CD player instructions that will. THere are several on there.

Thanks man!

Archived