anyone up?

xxscaxx

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eh, its not too late, but i usually am in bed earlier now a days. me n the gf got into a fight (wayyy too much to explain, i just dont want to type that much haha) and i am about up to here with it. i havent really been seeing my friends or anyone lately so i kinda feel, left out in a way. i was suppose to go out tonight but that didnt happen. just nice to have someone to talk to, ya know?

i am the cobra commander of this thread, so i will talk about what i please lol.

speaking of sols though, my buddy bought my old del sol, and he lives right up the road. its sad to see it in his drvieway :( when he gets rid of it, im buying it back!

this is what distracted me (i just feel like showing it off, actually. haha) it's all the stuff I'm gonna wear for the big day... and my mom hates ALL of it except the brooch in the upper right hand corner. I missed the green sash off it though, but only because I don't have a good photo of it.

2yvrtc1.jpg

u kno whats worse, every time you go outside you see a sol with the core support holding the front end on the ground, bumper ripped off, fender hanging by 1 bolt, and a tarp over 1/2 of it, cause your such a broke bastard you cant even afford to give your sol a full sized tarp :( well she will be towed off tommarow. ill miss her.

eh, you know your mom will still cry and have you saying how beautiful you look, so dont get too worked up about it haha. im likin the flower/corset business thing in the upper left in the hair. you're going to look stunning!

thanks ya'll. as for the peacock... well, it ties in with our theme. we're having the reception at an aquarium and I'm doing feather centerpieces made of peacock swords, golden pheasant & rooster tail. our cake, and all the stationery has birds on it too. woulda been better if we were having it at an aviary, but there aren't any around here.

thanks ya'll. as for the peacock... well, it ties in with our theme. we're having the reception at an aquarium and I'm doing feather centerpieces made of peacock swords, golden pheasant & rooster tail. our cake, and all the stationery has birds on it too. woulda been better if we were having it at an aviary, but there aren't any around here.

i figured there was a reason for that theme. i like it overall, sounds cool.

have any updated pics n crap airjordan? i see the fmic but i havent heard anything from you about updates (maybe you have and im just out of the loop)

Archived