anyone up?

xxscaxx

don't worry- you'll be sick of it by the time I get around to posting photos of the actual day. haha. there's little under a year left to go & I'll probably flood the board with pictures from the day itself, the rehearsal dinner, the second reception & the honeymoon (we're going to England, France, Germany & Italy)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ur gunna pee red soon too :p

i wouldnt doubt it. this chic at the party last night walked into the room and gave everyone herpes. you could here the clap as she was walking, no joke

i figured there was a reason for that theme. i like it overall, sounds cool.

have any updated pics n crap airjordan? i see the fmic but i havent heard anything from you about updates (maybe you have and im just out of the loop)

you are so adorable

but yeah i'm in the process of replacing all the velvet with red suede. it was gettin a lil grimey and the glue started to loosen after 3 years

before

DSC00112.jpg

after

DSC00125.jpg

i'm going to paint the grills black too, will look a lot better then.

baaahahah

boosted.jpg

now thats a honeymoon!

haha, its awesome that you have found someone to spend the rest of your life with. i'll be looking foward to seeing how everything goes.

lol. well, england isn't really part of the honeymoon really. we sort of HAVE to stop there because the majority of my guestlist won't be attending the NC wedding. So we're stopping there to say hello to everyone, have a second reception & show him where I grew up. He insisted upon france (i've never had any desire to go there) and now he wants to schedule the honeymoon to clash with Octoberfest so that we can stop in germany for a few days. I just wanted to go to Venice & Rome. haha, but it'll be fun either way. I'm sure his mother's just going to love having to book that many flights for us & use up all of her frequent flyer miles. haha.

you know, i swore up and down- even the day before he proposed- that I would never get married. I was two or three when I first started saying it. I never dreamed of a wedding when I was a child. I didn't want to be a fairytale princess for a day. I knew there was no such thing as prince charming. & I believed it all until there was a ring on my finger. most of the time I think he's crazy for wanting to marry me but then again, he thinks the same of me but it's still a really awesome feeling. haha. I guess that's part of the reason i don't want anything super traditional.

haha, ok ginger :laugh:

you almost had my drunk ass fooled, but you cant fool a graphic designer :laugh:

i've had your drunk ass fooled for months mr graphic designer.

lol colty and joe, that never gets old. we ruined that guys e-life, he probably got smart and changed his name.

that guy was the biggest tool i've ever met. he thought he was the sh!t and was full of crap since the day he joined.

direct quote:

hey im solleshonda and i'm a ginger. wondering what exhaust i should get greddy or tanabe because i have a b16 being built as we speak getting ready to drop in the sol

ps im gay

lol. well, england isn't really part of the honeymoon really. we sort of HAVE to stop there because the majority of my guestlist won't be attending the NC wedding. So we're stopping there to say hello to everyone, have a second reception & show him where I grew up. He insisted upon france (i've never had any desire to go there) and now he wants to schedule the honeymoon to clash with Octoberfest so that we can stop in germany for a few days. I just wanted to go to Venice & Rome. haha, but it'll be fun either way. I'm sure his mother's just going to love having to book that many flights for us & use up all of her frequent flyer miles. haha.

you know, i swore up and down- even the day before he proposed- that I would never get married. I was two or three when I first started saying it. I never dreamed of a wedding when I was a child. I didn't want to be a fairytale princess for a day. I knew there was no such thing as prince charming. & I believed it all until there was a ring on my finger. most of the time I think he's crazy for wanting to marry me but then again, he thinks the same of me but it's still a really awesome feeling. haha. I guess that's part of the reason i don't want anything super traditional.

as long as your happy, its all that matters. sounds like you got something good. hes not crazy for wanting to marry you, hes crazy for you silly lol. i know a few people who say the same thing....they dont want to get married. love cant be avoided, if you run into it, and your happy, whats the big deal. nothing wrong with wanting to be with someone you care about and cherish.

lol nancy made an appearance

your right, he probably did change his name. i still remember him and his explanation of how his car was all messed up after his little accident so his built motor and turbo dissapeared :laugh: didnt he make a thread dealing with turbos and such and it was stickied?

airjordan - your right, you fooled me. i never stared at your avatar long enough to realize. plus its small so i never wnated to squint lol.

lol nancy made an appearance

your right, he probably did change his name. i still remember him and his explanation of how his car was all messed up after his little accident so his built motor and turbo dissapeared :laugh: didnt he make a thread dealing with turbos and such and it was stickied?

airjordan - your right, you fooled me. i never stared at your avatar long enough to realize. plus its small so i never wnated to squint lol.

You must be talking about the ginger that got me my first warning on this site merely because I told him "I wish the truck that hit your car took your ass out".

Archived