NOODZ

airjordan223

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said before, finding easily accessible or specifically hottie pr0n is not as enjoyable as finding it where it is more difficult to obtain. In this case it is entirely the principal of succeeding.

I think the overabundance of free pr0n has skewed most peoples opinions on stuff like that though.

If >50% of the US population is now considered obese and 50% of those remaining that are not obese are female we are already down to 25% even being possible for acceptable. Of those 25% what percent fall into the 18-30~ish category where they are not too old or illegal, maybe 1/4 of that number? So we are down to around 6%. Out of the remaining 6.25% how many are left that most people would call attractive? That number gets really small really quick. Out of every 'fit' female in the 18-35 age range I would only place 1 in 10 in the attractive category (not saying they are unattractive, but not attractive to me). so we have .625% of the US population are fit, attractive, young and female. That leaves us about 1.8 million possibilities remaining. Seems like a lot but how many of that number are willing to bare themselves (or get their private noodz posted by their ex BF) 1 in 100 (just a wild guess)?. So that leaves us a max of around 18750 by my speculation. So few, in fact, that I like to refrain from commenting on the quality as long as it is acceptable.

/end rant

I think the overabundance of free pr0n has skewed most peoples opinions on stuff like that though.

If >50% of the US population is now considered obese and 50% of those remaining that are not obese are female we are already down to 25% even being possible for acceptable. Of those 25% what percent fall into the 18-30~ish category where they are not too old or illegal, maybe 1/4 of that number? So we are down to around 6%. Out of the remaining 6.25% how many are left that most people would call attractive? That number gets really small really quick. Out of every 'fit' female in the 18-35 age range I would only place 1 in 10 in the attractive category (not saying they are unattractive, but not attractive to me). so we have .625% of the US population are fit, attractive, young and female. That leaves us about 1.8 million possibilities remaining. Seems like a lot but how many of that number are willing to bare themselves (or get their private noodz posted by their ex BF) 1 in 100 (just a wild guess)?. So that leaves us a max of around 18750 by my speculation. So few, in fact, that I like to refrain from commenting on the quality as long as it is acceptable.

/end rant

Your wife was just in this thread reading that.

I found another one similar to the one posted here but the girl is hotter in this one.

Click Here

So....umm...is it just me or is it a completely different chick now when you click it?

Click Here

That's pretty crazy that the guy had the same situation happen twice with two different chicks, both named Misty. Small world.

So....umm...is it just me or is it a completely different chick now when you click it?

Click Here

That's pretty crazy that the guy had the same situation happen twice with two different chicks, both named Misty. Small world.

Ooooh. There's a Bahamas cruise now.

Archived