NEED HELP!!!!

mastera2

My Problem is i have brake lights, turn signal, light inside the car when you open the door, And headlights, but i dont have tail lights. i replace all the fuses, replace the bulb and still nothing. My stepdad an father-N-law both have check it out and they are stumped i dont want to spend and don't have the money to take it to a shop for them to tell me theres nothing they can do did that with another car. So i need some help with this problem my car is up for insection in march and really need it to pass.???

First step should be to test any one of the tail lights to see if there is power getting there. If there is, then its a bulb problem. Odds are there isn't any power there, which means you need to go down the line. Check fuses, and I mean ALL fuses. Sometimes there is something tied in that doesn't make sense. Be sure to check both in-car fuses and under the hood fuses, too. If they are all ok, check to make sure there is power to the fuse fuse contacts labeled "lights." It could still be a bad contact. Get a test kit and start testing everything, that's the first step to isolating the problem.

First step should be to test any one of the tail lights to see if there is power getting there. If there is, then its a bulb problem. Odds are there isn't any power there, which means you need to go down the line. Check fuses, and I mean ALL fuses. Sometimes there is something tied in that doesn't make sense. Be sure to check both in-car fuses and under the hood fuses, too. If they are all ok, check to make sure there is power to the fuse fuse contacts labeled "lights." It could still be a bad contact. Get a test kit and start testing everything, that's the first step to isolating the problem.

Thank for your help i found the problem it was a blown fuse under the hood where we didnt check. THANK YOU

Archived