POWER WINDOW SWITCH BLOCK

Baldy50

1990 Accord - 4-Door: I've got two power windows that don't operate - Both on the driver's side. The driver's window gave out yesterday. I want to check out the switches. The switch block has switches for the four windows and the power mirrors. The Haynes manual says only "pry out the control switch assembly". I pryed in all directions - used wedges - peered underneath. No hint how it's supposed to be "pryed out". Does anyone have some guidance or suggestions? In my experience Crazy Glue is not a good solution to broken plastic. Thanks

Take the door panel off and unscrew the arm rest and switch assembly from door panel. if i remember right it is really easy this way to remove the main switch and its possible there is a screw or two holding it in place but im not entirely sure. there is like 5 screws holding the door panel on and be careful not to break the clips though along with the screws,.

Archived