tail lights

ellis_7

hey i think my fuses are messed up in my 1994 honda accord ex. my tail lights wont turn on when i turn my lights on unless i have the small light fuse in and when it is in they wont turn off tell i take it out

Get a new Pedal Pad Stopper if you cannot find it on the floor, yours fell out. It is ~$2 at Honda.

and that would make it where the head lights and the back lights werent on even when i have them turned off?

hey i think my fuses are messed up in my 1994 honda accord ex. my tail lights wont turn on when i turn my lights on unless i have the small light fuse in and when it is in they wont turn off tell i take it out

The Brake Switch interupts the Brake Lights' connection to Fuse 30. When the Brake Switch is unable to interupt the voltage, the Brake Lights stay on. The Brake Switch relys on a small piece of plastic mounted over a hole to push on the Brake Switch's button. Once that plastic falls out or is damaged, the Brake Switch button slips into the hole where the plastic was mounted and the Brake Lights stay on as your car things your constantly holding down your brake pedal. None of your other systems use this switch, so your Brake Lights staying on is the only problem you have as a result of this.

Just go out to your car and follow the brake pedal up. Look for the small hole in the armature, see that the Brake Switch opposite the hole? Well, there should be a peice of plastic in that hole to push the switch; go get a new one.

Archived