a couple problems

hova

here are a couple problems with my car, maybe i can get some help here

1) The (power) window on the driver side goes about 1 inch down then starts making a buzzing noise and stops, (kind of sounds like its stuck ) and i opened the panel and found nothing, used to work fully, then stop working fully. now only goes an inch and stops there. any help or suggestions?

2.) the passenger side window will not stay in the brackets, it keeps sliding out when its rolled down. any help?

3.) the windsheild washer fluid wont pump out properly, i hear the motor running and it kind of drips out rather than spray (lots of problems in the winter) i put fluid in, but when i put a lot it comes out of the bottom. any help?

2. New brackets or rig it to stay in?

3. Bottom of what? Could just need to replace the nozzles as they could be clogged or have corrosion in them so the pump is essentially pushing against a clog. Lift your hood, disconnect the hose from the nozzle and see if it sprays (carefully, lol). if it trickles, then follow the line back and see if its pinched or anything. That's what I'd do, anyway.

1. The regulator is shot.

what if the other windows are still working

2. New brackets or rig it to stay in?

3. Bottom of what? Could just need to replace the nozzles as they could be clogged or have corrosion in them so the pump is essentially pushing against a clog. Lift your hood, disconnect the hose from the nozzle and see if it sprays (carefully, lol). if it trickles, then follow the line back and see if its pinched or anything. That's what I'd do, anyway.

the bottom of the car

I had the same problem with my 90 accord ex and the windows. at first the window wasnt in is track properly and after a while of messing with it, it ruined the regulator and i got the same sound. its the motor not meshed with the regualtor properly. you will probably need to replace the whole window trakc and the regultor.

Archived