What kind of engine would be best

MikeD88

I just bought a 1996 Honda Accord LX with 205,000 miles on it. It has the original clutch and no body damage. Im replacing the clutch here in the next few months. I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion or two about what kind of engine i could swap it out for. I'm looking for something fast, but not to heavy. Later on down the road I'm also planning on adding a turbo kit to the new motor. Along with giving me suggestions on what motor I could use for a swap... Where can I find one at? Thanks to everyone who responds with help. It's greatly appreciated.

H22 is probably your best bet, if you really wanna swap it. Motor will basically just drop right in. There are some other options like F20B or H23, but they're a little less common. IMO, if you're just gonna turbo it down the road stick with the F22. They loooooove boost. http://hmotorsonline.com/ for swaps.

Archived