The New CD6

C92hatchX

why did you even buy it if you're just going to sell it... better yet... why even post up the pictures of the car or even tell us that you bought it... You're making it too hard for me to not get on your case about this. I hope you make money out of this whole thing... because if you don't that's just your fault.

i have it up for 2200, thats what the dealer said hed put it up for, and idk why you want to get on my case about MY car, not trying to be a weiner (Drunk), but its MY car let me be with it, your comments are welcome but dont get all offended and crap, im the kind of kid that just buys to sell till i find a car that I want so what the point of getting on my case? you bought a 240sx and your posting on a honda forum?, im not giving you crap about that cause i respect the fact that your into to cars no matter what you drive, so if your trying to get on my ass about this car f*ck OFF! i needed this car cause i need to get to school and work PLUS i am giving a friend a rid to school and wrok PLUS, there is honeslty NOTHING else i could have bought in my price range, not trying to get this thread closed i want it to stay open but damn all the people giving me crap LAY OFF, its my f*cking car deal with it......and if this dosent make sense im sorry im drunk :)

I didn't know having a honda was a requirement of this forum. I'm sorry, I'll just take my leave then. I still just don't know why you sold your car, and THEN looked for a new one to buy. You did this in the middle of a school year when your friends depend on you for rides? Get your priorities straight, man.

Plan your work and work your plan.

With all of that said, I'm done. GL with the accord, and like i said i hope you get a bit of money out of it. GL with the search of your "soulcar" as i'm going to call it.

i goto school year round im not saying leave or you have to have a honda to be here im saying if i have an accord so f*cking what and if i buy to sell so f*cking what get over it, you dont have to put me down for it just leave your comments and keep the flaming out its not needed, i love that you have a 240...i love 240s just stop giving me crap for the car i bought, i sold the car cause i was bored of it, and it need work, if you knew me then you can tell me im a dumbass for selling it but you dont so you dont know whats going on and how bad i need a car, this was the only thing open to me so i took it

im not trying to get you pissed at me im not trying to get you to hate me im just drunk and sick of the flaming

Nobody's flaming you Dwayne. Well, except for maybe Nancy or Ben or Kastigir or.....well ok, alot of people are. But they're also stating their opinions, which is allowed, especially if you feel the need to post on here, giving them something to talk about. And honestly, the majority of us are trying to give you helpful advice.

I don't see any need to continually flip through cars for no other reason than pure boredom. But you're right, it's your life so I hope you get some sort of satisfaction out of having to desperately search for a new car everytime you sell one. Especially ones with rust, and bubbles, and dents, and scratches, and no tires, and no airbags, and.....

Enjoy.

What a rip! I click on this thread to see a CD6 and the first thing I notice is that the steering wheel is on the left side; it is just a CD5.

Oh well.

Dear OP,

CD6 is a Right Hand Drive 1994-97 Honda Accord SiR sedan.

CD5 is a Left Hand Drive 1994-97 Honda Accord sedan (not SiR).

-James

The only people who repeat the phrase "I am drunk" are either A: Not actually drinking, or B: not drinking enough to actually get drunk. In either case they are looking for the approval of their peers in a most interesting method.

The only people who repeat the phrase "I am drunk" are either A: Not actually drinking, or B: not drinking enough to actually get drunk. In either case they are looking for the approval of their peers in a most interesting method.

+1

yes, yes. people like to use the excuse rather than accepting that they failed.

Archived