ABout to buy a honda accord

Leonidas

Hey, I am 17 and my parents have given me enough money to buy a car, and I am looking at a honda accord 1999 EX four dr., but I am not sure what to exactly look for before I buy the car, I have the information on the car attached please help.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/1038125400.html

I have searched around a little here but didnt find any concrete info. Please advise.Thanks for the help

#1: take it for a drive and make sure there is no slipping in the transmission, as it wasn't terribly uncommon for 6th Generation v6 transmission trouble. I'd also get any and all service records too if they're available too.

My personal rule: Always hold onto 10-20% of the price of the car for repairs. It is a used car and stuff will break. Just so you don't get in over your head be sure to have enough set aside to fix it if anything breaks. An Accord is more reliable then your average mid-size car, but it will still break down on occasion.

Archived