Whats My Problem ?

mastera2

My car wont start. I turn the key it roars but it wont catch. I know its not the battery cuz i still have horn,lights, and radio. I jus got a new alternator last year. Some people say its my Started my fiance's brother says it might be my cars not getting fire not sure what that means. Just need some help don't have money to take it to a shop for them to over charge me for something simple that I'm just missin. HELP!

To elaborate on what these guys hinted at: Distributors are common failure points in early 90's Honda's. Unless your car is magical and all four spark plugs or all four plug wires went bad simultaneously then the problem to look for next is a bad distributor.

Problem could be fuel pump, clogged filter or a broken fuel line. Check for that is you can disconnect your fuel line where it exits the regulator on the firewall and turn the key to see if you are pumping fuel properly. Make sure you have a bucket, a lot of fuel will shoot out when there is no resistance. This is a less common issue in general but something quick and easy to check for.

Archived