Humphries

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
frackin sick of this crap.

The clearcoat and paint has cracked.

like all over the place.

f*ck it, i'm selling them.

This is because you used Krylon (acrylic) over the 98 cent stuff (enamel). Acrylic won't bond with enamel and will cause the cracking if sprayed together. I did this with a model car once and had the same results.

This is because you used Krylon (acrylic) over the 98 cent stuff (enamel). Acrylic won't bond with enamel and will cause the cracking if sprayed together. I did this with a model car once and had the same results.

what clear should i use?

what clear should i use?

Next time just stick to the same type of clear coat as the paint you used. You used the 98cent paint (Colorplace I think) so stick to the same 98 cent clear. If you want to use Krylon clear then you should have picked up Krylon Paint.

I believe (if I remember correctly) that you can intermix the 98 cent stuff with the Duplicolor wheel paint clear coat.

what happened to the 10 other pair of rims you had

i sold them all.. like 8 months ago to pay rent.. duh

Next time just stick to the same type of clear coat as the paint you used. You used the 98cent paint (Colorplace I think) so stick to the same 98 cent clear. If you want to use Krylon clear then you should have picked up Krylon Paint.

I believe (if I remember correctly) that you can intermix the 98 cent stuff with the Duplicolor wheel paint clear coat.

Thanks.. i didnt see any walmart clear coat.. i will remember that next time i paint wheels.

Why don't you sell a few of the 5 cars I spy in your driveway/garage?

i have an EF hatch i'm about to sell.. just have to buy the title from some guy in alabama.

anyone want a passenger side EF mirror?

still want my rims???

hehehe

lol.. oh yeah!!

i have an EF hatch i'm about to sell.. just have to buy the title from some guy in alabama.

anyone want a passenger side EF mirror?

I do, but I'm not ready to spend money to get one yet. Getting a GSR center console is toward the top of my list cause I HATE not having any cupholders. It sucks beyond belief.

I do, but I'm not ready to spend money to get one yet. Getting a GSR center console is toward the top of my list cause I HATE not having any cupholders. It sucks beyond belief.

thats why you got rid of the sol isnt it

thats why you got rid of the sol isnt it

No...the sol had cupholders. I got rid of the sol so I could get the integra. That was the only reason. Then I could have bought it back but couldn't have 2 seats because of our son.

Archived