Ask Dr. WBS (General Discussion Practitioner)

wannaBstuntin

LMAO Nate and Javy

Why are cigarettes considered a tax on the poor? Yet the poor continue to hock food stamps in front of the grocery store for half of face value so they can get $5 to go buy a pack of smokes?

I think you answered your own question. Apparently its because people continue to buy their food stamps. Most smokers would choose cigarettes over food.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't answer it. I wanted to know why they did not realize they are starving themselves to pay someone to give them cancer?

Don't worry about it.....that much sooner that they'll be off welfare and we won't be paying for their cigarettes and raman noodles.

I didn't answer it. I wanted to know why they did not realize they are starving themselves to pay someone to give them cancer?

B/C they are addicts. (and yes, they really are. I would know, i am one. Nicotine is the single most addictive thing i have ever fu*ked with..)

So, Dr. WBS.. I can ask any question right? What are the Mega Millions winning numbers for next week?

So, Dr. WBS.. I can ask any question right? What are the Mega Millions winning numbers for next week?

I can only predict stuff on accident. It can't be on purpose.

So, with that in mind......keep track of any numbers I may post on accid3nt.

1. how come asian guests blame me for taking their money when they lose when all i do is deal the cards? they think i control them.

2. why dont black people tip me?

3. where are my ipod headphones?

4. why do my socks always disappear?

1. how come asian guests blame me for taking their money when they lose when all i do is deal the cards? they think i control them.

Asians are by far the most addictive gamblers. It's a proven fact. They even have a high rate of violence connected to gambling, so be careful Nanceroo.

2. why dont black people tip me?

Because they don't actually have any money. They're gambling with child support money.

3. where are my ipod headphones?

Right where you left them.

4. why do my socks always disappear?

Because they have the worst job in the clothing kingdom. They have to stay on your feet all day confined within your shoes. They often make a break for it once you open the dryer door, while the other sock acts as a lookout.

Because they have the worst job in the clothing kingdom. They have to stay on your feet all day confined within your shoes. They often make a break for it once you open the dryer door, while the other sock acts as a lookout.

LOOOL I laughed so hard at this! thaaanks Ryan :)

oh and my gf is around here, not in LA. I wouldn't recommend long distance :D

Cops have trouble identifying you. Who smiles when you are receiving a ticket?

Thank you for fielding that question Dr. Xeryon.

Why does Dr. WBS know everything?

I don't know everything. Just the answers to your life.

oh and my gf is around here, not in LA. I wouldn't recommend long distance :D

Put in a good word. Tell her I'm a doctor too. :thumbsup:

Ok Doc...genuine medical question here...

My chest clicks sometimes in the center, it's not that often, but it'll happen say when I'm sat down at my laptop, and if I go for a big stretch with my arms up behind me, it gives off a huge click right in the center of my rib cage where the two sides join...Where surely this is one bit of solid fused bone. I can also feel a lil something when it clicks...No pain ever, just the random clicks.

Is this normal? ...and should I get it checked out lol.

I'm just wondering if it is from when I crushed a couple of vertebrae in my back, as I kinda landed on my head and did a forward roll as such, and my chest would have been compressed, I aint sure if I may have cracked a bone or something, and the docs didn't see it due to the seriousness of my back...But then surely it would have forged back together now anyway.

Hmmm. Dodgyness.

Also, can you ship me some good medicinal green stuff for my back pain?

Actually that happens to me every now and then when I bench press and stretch, I went to the doctor and it actually happened when i was stretching while her back was turned, and it was so loud my dr. says...so i take it you just stretched...im like yea...and she told me that it was just fluid readjusting its self in your chest/sternum area...no biggie

Will clicking my fingers give me arthritis in later life? I've always heard of people that it does, but have also recently heard the contrary.

haha I hope not because I'm an avid finger clicker

Cops have trouble identifying you. Who smiles when you are receiving a ticket?

Probably no one, but I figure if you don't look like an emotionless nutjob, the cop may go easier on you, instead of having a stonefaced killer look. I guess they don't care.

Apparently I give the best click of any patient he's had so far. Lol.

no homo

I do not ever want to here you say this again. Do you hear me?

Ok Doc...genuine medical question here...

My chest clicks sometimes in the center, it's not that often, but it'll happen say when I'm sat down at my laptop, and if I go for a big stretch with my arms up behind me, it gives off a huge click right in the center of my rib cage where the two sides join...Where surely this is one bit of solid fused bone. I can also feel a lil something when it clicks...No pain ever, just the random clicks.

Is this normal? ...and should I get it checked out lol.

I'm just wondering if it is from when I crushed a couple of vertebrae in my back, as I kinda landed on my head and did a forward roll as such, and my chest would have been compressed, I aint sure if I may have cracked a bone or something, and the docs didn't see it due to the seriousness of my back...But then surely it would have forged back together now anyway.

Hmmm. Dodgyness.

Also, can you ship me some good medicinal green stuff for my back pain?

There may be another possibility for this. Where your ribs come together at the bottom of the cage is the xyphoid process. It's not really bone but cartilage or something. They say that when someone receives cpr it can crack and then the two parts can shift from time to time with movement. Perhaps you broke yours when you messed up your back. (just something I remember from cpr class.....no doctor here)

Archived