New Fast and Furious movie

hiemsnox

yah cause i wouldnt blow up a charger in real life

oops i spoiled

NO HE DOESNT!

he does that in the first movie MORON. why would they do it twice. duh. plus he cant blow it up when he's dead

A guy on another forum I'm on described the movie like this:

Last night while changing my Son's diaper, I made engine revving and BOV sounds while looking at the poo- it was just like seeing F&F, but I saved myself 18 bucks and only had to endure it for 30 seconds as opposed to 90 minutes

just saw the movie. wasnt all that bad, at least not as bad as i thought it would be.

i waited in the theater for awhile making sure all the idiots with car keys had time to leave before i walked out to my subaru, and yet i still managed to have a couple idiot teens oogling over the car in the parking lot.

i made it home with no incidents.

Chris dragged me to it tonight... it wasn't terrible, but I think I preferred the first 2. I don't watch F&F movies for a storyline, i watch them for mindless entertainment & hot actors and unfortunately, this one actually had a storyline, and other than the girl who played Miss Jupiter in the watchmen, there wasn't much eye candy.

Chris dragged me to it tonight... it wasn't terrible, but I think I preferred the first 2. I don't watch F&F movies for a storyline, i watch them for mindless entertainment & hot actors and unfortunately, this one actually had a storyline, and other than the girl who played Miss Jupiter in the watchmen, there wasn't much eye candy.

Um...Malin Akerman wasnt in the movie...your probably thinking Jordana Brewster....

mia i'm a cop...

Did anyone look at Javy's master? He has some ridiculous number of pupils and only a couple fights. Looks like he spent some time spamming to get free levels.

Why don't you try Fat Burger from now on? You can get yourself cheese and fries for 2.95, fagg0t!

Archived