HF Random Thought Thread

Shanebot90

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn dude that sucks. I'd be pissed but I guess since it's sooo awsome that it requires constant oil changes, daily.

Haha. Rofl, but seriously!

I think im going to start reloading for my .45. If i did my math right(which i probably didnt), I can reload for around .15 cents a round. Which is half of what you would pay at walmart for WWB.

Oh, I need to start looking for a job.

I think im going to start reloading for my .45. If i did my math right(which i probably didnt), I can reload for around .15 cents a round. Which is half of what you would pay at walmart for WWB.

Oh, I need to start looking for a job.

none of that makes sense to me.

Pictars:

d5138ebfjpg.jpg

7ef00ea6jpg.jpg

ef9f66ec-1jpg.jpg

Review: f*cking amazing, nothing else needs to be said. I liked it better than the E46 M3 I drove. I've found my next car (well not this exact one).

Here it is on the dealer's website

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u...;standard=false

They had a freaking V12 Vanquish on the lot too! Sooooo sexy.

f697b716jpg.jpg

I've been up all night getting the garage organized. Taking delivery of a customers car in about 6 hours. I have no free time before the ITR Expo due to work. My car is sleeping in a chair next to me. And you're all sluts.

Archived